- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time Tuesday 2:20 PM
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting (updated) Tuesday 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Tuesday 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Tuesday 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Tuesday 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war Tuesday 10:40 AM
Disney+ is the latest, and perhaps greatest network to join the cut-throat world of online streaming. Enjoying the massive library is the easy part. Figuring out how many devices are supported? That’s a little more complicated. Luckily, we’ve made a guide to layout how many supported devices can be used on one account, and which devices work best to stream the most magical content on earth.
(with Hulu & ESPN+)
Disney+ is one of the most anticipated streaming services, built with Disney and its many properties in mind. It also sports one of the most beloved libraries of streaming content online. This accounts for 500 Walt Disney Studios movies and 7,000 episodes Walt Disney Television. Productions from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, all being members of the Disney family will are also available, as well as 30 seasons of The Simpsons. Plus, like any streaming service worth its salt, there are exclusive original productions including Lady and the Tramp, Wandvision, Monsters at Work, and Star Wars production, The Mandalorian.
The best part is there are multiple ways to gain access. If you want instant access to Disney Plus, simply sign up for $6.99 a month. You can also bundle Disney+ with streaming giant Hulu and must-have sports network ESPN+ for only $12.99 a month.
Disney Plus devices
Just about every streaming device under the sun can stream Disney+, certainly the more popular ones. Here’s a comprehensive list of Disney Plus-compatible devices.
Disney Plus on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV devices
- All Amazon Fire TV devices
- Fire Tablets on Android
- Amazon Fire TV Edition
Android devices and Android TV (including AirTV Player)
- Smart TV’s
- Sony Bravia
- 4th Generation Apple TV or newer
- All Chromecast devices
- Chrome OS
Google Chrome browser
- The most recent version of Google Chrome
- Mac OS
- iOS 11 or newer
- iPhone XS, XS Max devices
- Select models
- Roku LT and higher
- Roku TVs
- Select models
- All Windows 10 devices
- Xbox One
|Disney Plus Device Guides|
|Disney+ on Roku|
|Disney+ on Apple TV|
|Disney+ on Amazon Fire|
|Disney+ on Smart TVs|
What’s on Disney+? Here’s everything we know:
How many devices can you use with Disney+?
Disney+ allows you to connect up to 10 devices to one account. However, at any given time you’re only allowed to stream from four devices at once, which means Disney+ password sharing is kosher for the moment. Additionally, one account can have up to 10 unique profiles, to cater to specific tastes and tailored to specific Disney brands. You can also do
- Here’s everything you need to know about Disney Plus
- The best movies and TV shows streaming on Disney+
- How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.