- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
- Makeup artist transforms into Timothée Chalamet on TikTok Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food Wednesday 1:02 PM
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix Wednesday 12:30 PM
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Wednesday 11:59 AM
First announced back in August, Disney revealed that it’s offering a bundle for customers that includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. At roughly the price of a Netflix or Amazon Prime monthly subscription, it gives customers three streaming services for the price of one with a discount. Now that Disney+ is live, we’ve made a quick primer to nabbing the new subscription service along with Hulu and ESPN+
Here’s what you need to know about signing up for the Disney+ bundle.
How to sign up for the Disney+ bundle
(with Hulu & ESPN+)
When can you subscribe to the Disney+ bundle?
While users have been able to pre-order Disney+ subscriptions for a couple of months now, the bundle was not available for pre-order. The bundle is now available on Disney+.
How much does the Disney+ bundle cost?
The Disney+ bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ costs $12.99 a month (plus tax). The bundle is almost $5/month cheaper than if you were to purchase monthly subscriptions to Disney+ ($6.99/month), Hulu with ads ($5.99/month), and ESPN+ (4.99/month)—and roughly the same price if you were only to subscribe to Disney+ and Hulu.
Simply put, you get subscriptions to Disney+, Hulu with ads, and ESPN+. On Disney+, you’ll have access to most of Disney’s library along with original shows. On Hulu, you’ll be able to watch Hulu original TV and films and an extensive film and TV library that includes episodes of current TV seasons starting the day after they air. On ESPN+, you can watch live games (with commercials), original programming, recaps, and analysis (but doesn’t include live broadcasts of ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPNews).
If you’re a first-time subscriber to Hulu through the Disney+ bundle, you won’t be able to upgrade to ad-free Hulu.
The Best Classic TV Shows on Disney+:
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+
- We spoke to the creator of the popular Disney+ parody account
- Avengers: Endgame is coming to Disney+ on launch day
Can you sign up for the Disney+ bundle if you already pre-ordered/ordered Disney+?
In short, yes. Sign up for the Disney+ bundle with the email you used to sign up for Disney+ and any information associated with your account should carry over.
Getting the bundle shouldn’t affect other promotions in place, such as Verizon’s promotion for one year of free Disney+; you’ll be given a monthly credit for the cost of Disney+ until the promotion runs out.
The biggest potential block for those looking to subscribe to the Disney+ bundle is already having a Hulu account.
If you already have a Hulu account, use the same email address to sign up for the Disney+ bundle, which will give you a $5.99 monthly credit. For ad-supported Hulu, it will cover the entire monthly cost of Hulu. But if you have ad-free Hulu, you’ll still get that $5.99 monthly credit—it just won’t cover your entire monthly Hulu bill. The same credit will apply if your Hulu account came from a third-party with the exception of Spotify.
Once you have the accounts linked, you cannot change your email address or risk your Disney+ bundle being canceled.
Signing up for the Disney+ bundle with a pre-existing ESPN+ account works the same way if you already have a pre-existing Disney+ or Hulu account: Sign up for the bundle with the same email, and you’ll be given a monthly $4.99 credit for the cost of that account.
However, if you have an ESPN+ account without an account on ESPN, you won’t be able to link your accounts together.
- The best movies and TV shows streaming on Disney+
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch
- Is ESPN+ actually worth it?
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.