- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
- Trisha Paytas denies accidentally exposing herself on TikTok Thursday 10:04 AM
- Report: Barr wants tech antitrust probe wrapped up in 2020 Thursday 9:59 AM
Before a beast charmed a book-smart dreamer and before a street rat fell for a princess, Disney romance went to the dogs. Literally. The 1955 animated film is iconic animation at its finest, and the characters, score, songs, and scenes have all been burned into the Disney zeitgeist. Can you even look at a plate of spaghetti without hearing accordion music and the awkward possibilities of slurping the same noodle as a romantic partner?
Like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin, and The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp is finally getting a live-action remake. For the uninitiated, this live-action retelling is the meet-cute between an upper-middle-class cocker spaniel named Lady, and a street-smart stray schnauzer named Tramp. These two love-struck hounds run away together on a romantic adventure where they encounter bloodhounds, dog-catchers, a pair of Siamese cats, and yeah, a big plate of spaghetti.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Lady and the Tramp.
7 day free trial
(with Hulu and ESPN+)
Lady and the Tramp cast
- Kiersey Clemons as Darling Dear
- Thomas Mann as Jim Dear
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Aunt Sarah
- Adrian Martinez as Elliot, a dog-catcher
- Arturo Castro as Marco
- Ken Jeong as Joe
- F. Murray Abraham as Tony
- Tessa Thompson as Lady, an American Cocker Spaniel
- Justin Theroux as Tramp, a Schnauzer-mutt
- Sam Elliott as Trusty, a Bloodhound
- Ashley Jensen as Jock, a Scottish Terrier
- Janelle Monáe as Peg, a Pekingese
- Benedict Wong as Bull, a Bulldog
When does Lady and the Tramp air?
The film premiers on Tuesday, November 12.
What channel is Lady and the Tramp on?
Lady and the Tramp streams exclusively on Disney+.
How to watch Lady and the Tramp for free
- Cost: $6.99/month or $69.99/year
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Xbox One, Playstation 4
The long-awaited streaming service will also sport one of the most beloved libraries of streaming content online. This accounts for 500 Walt Disney Studios movies and 7,000 episodes of Walt Disney Television. Productions from Disney family members Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic will also be available, as well as 30 seasons of The Simpsons. Plus, like any streaming service worth its salt, there are exclusive original productions including The Mandalorian, Wandvision, Monsters at Work, and of course, Lady and the Tramp. One subscription works on up to four devices, and you can even download content directly to your device to watch anytime.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.