- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch 2 Months Ago
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Today 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Today 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Today 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
Before a beast charmed a book-smart dreamer and before a street rat fell for a princess, Disney romance went to the dogs. Literally. The 1955 animated film is iconic animation at its finest, and the characters, score, songs, and scenes have all been burned into the Disney zeitgeist. Can you even look at a plate of spaghetti without hearing accordion music and the awkward possibilities of slurping the same noodle as a romantic partner?
Like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Aladdin, and The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp is finally getting a live-action remake. For the uninitiated, this live-action retelling is the meet-cute between an upper-middle-class cocker spaniel named Lady, and a street-smart stray schnauzer named Tramp. These two love-struck hounds run away together on a romantic adventure where they encounter bloodhounds, dog-catchers, a pair of Siamese cats, and yeah, a big plate of spaghetti.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Lady and the Tramp.
7 day free trial
(with Hulu and ESPN+)
Lady and the Tramp cast
- Kiersey Clemons as Darling Dear
- Thomas Mann as Jim Dear
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Aunt Sarah
- Adrian Martinez as Elliot, a dog-catcher
- Arturo Castro as Marco
- Ken Jeong as Joe
- F. Murray Abraham as Tony
- Tessa Thompson as Lady, an American Cocker Spaniel
- Justin Theroux as Tramp, a Schnauzer-mutt
- Sam Elliott as Trusty, a Bloodhound
- Ashley Jensen as Jock, a Scottish Terrier
- Janelle Monáe as Peg, a Pekingese
- Benedict Wong as Bull, a Bulldog
When does Lady and the Tramp air?
The film premiers on Tuesday, November 12.
What channel is Lady and the Tramp on?
Lady and the Tramp streams exclusively on Disney+.
How to watch Lady and the Tramp for free
- Cost: $6.99/month or $69.99/year
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Xbox One, Playstation 4
The long-awaited streaming service will also sport one of the most beloved libraries of streaming content online. This accounts for 500 Walt Disney Studios movies and 7,000 episodes of Walt Disney Television. Productions from Disney family members Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic will also be available, as well as 30 seasons of The Simpsons. Plus, like any streaming service worth its salt, there are exclusive original productions including The Mandalorian, Wandvision, Monsters at Work, and of course, Lady and the Tramp. One subscription works on up to four devices, and you can even download content directly to your device to watch anytime.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.