- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
The wait for more Sherlock is almost over.
Sherlock’s official accounts announced Wednesday that the new season will arrive Jan. 1, 2017—exactly one year since its last episode—starting with “The Six Thatchers.”
PBS, which broadcasts Sherlock in the U.S., also confirmed the Jan. 1, 2017 premiere date. As was the case with “The Abominable Bride,” American fans will be relieved to hear they don’t have to weeks or months after the U.K. premiere to see it.
Sherlock’s teaser poster features Sherlock Holmes’ famous violin, and ominously enough, the E string (the thinnest of the four) is broken. That doesn’t seem like a good sign for the famous detective and his trusted assistant.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.