- Black couple says they were accused of stealing during marriage proposal Tuesday 6:57 PM
- How to live stream Robert Mueller’s testimony Tuesday 6:00 PM
- ‘MAGA Bomber’ believed that antifa was trying to murder Papa John’s employees Tuesday 5:23 PM
- Forever 21 under fire for sending Atkins diet bars with online orders Tuesday 4:56 PM
- Apple denies boosting its own apps in App Store Tuesday 4:25 PM
- The new Overwatch hero is a naked foot enthusiast, apparently Tuesday 4:19 PM
- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual Tuesday 3:17 PM
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar Tuesday 2:59 PM
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Tuesday 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Tuesday 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Tuesday 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Tuesday 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Tuesday 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Tuesday 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Tuesday 12:28 PM
YouTube Premium unveiled the full trailer for its upcoming sci-fi thriller Origin at New York Comic Con on Thursday. The trailer which reveals more of the plot—as well as the horrors that await the passengers attempting to head to a new world.
The group of people (an ensemble cast that includes Tom Felton, Natalia Tena, and Sen Mitsuji) who have chosen to head to Thea, a far-off planet that can sustain life, are leaving Earth for a chance at a new life and to escape their past. But when they wake up far earlier than they’re supposed to, they discover that the crew abandoned them on a ship—and that something is killing passengers on board. Aliens and monsters lurking in and outside of the spaceship threaten to destroy them all. That’s far from the only threat onboard, as they realize their lives are in the hands of people they possibly cannot trust.
All 10 episodes of Origin will drop on YouTube Premium on Nov. 14.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.