- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? 7 Months Ago
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
YouTube Premium unveiled the full trailer for its upcoming sci-fi thriller Origin at New York Comic Con on Thursday. The trailer which reveals more of the plot—as well as the horrors that await the passengers attempting to head to a new world.
The group of people (an ensemble cast that includes Tom Felton, Natalia Tena, and Sen Mitsuji) who have chosen to head to Thea, a far-off planet that can sustain life, are leaving Earth for a chance at a new life and to escape their past. But when they wake up far earlier than they’re supposed to, they discover that the crew abandoned them on a ship—and that something is killing passengers on board. Aliens and monsters lurking in and outside of the spaceship threaten to destroy them all. That’s far from the only threat onboard, as they realize their lives are in the hands of people they possibly cannot trust.
All 10 episodes of Origin will drop on YouTube Premium on Nov. 14.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.