- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? 1 Year Ago
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
YouTube Premium unveiled the full trailer for its upcoming sci-fi thriller Origin at New York Comic Con on Thursday. The trailer which reveals more of the plot—as well as the horrors that await the passengers attempting to head to a new world.
The group of people (an ensemble cast that includes Tom Felton, Natalia Tena, and Sen Mitsuji) who have chosen to head to Thea, a far-off planet that can sustain life, are leaving Earth for a chance at a new life and to escape their past. But when they wake up far earlier than they’re supposed to, they discover that the crew abandoned them on a ship—and that something is killing passengers on board. Aliens and monsters lurking in and outside of the spaceship threaten to destroy them all. That’s far from the only threat onboard, as they realize their lives are in the hands of people they possibly cannot trust.
All 10 episodes of Origin will drop on YouTube Premium on Nov. 14.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.