- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige initially skirted around questions about the young actress joining the ranks of Captain America and Spider-Man. During a press event for Spider-Man: Far From Home, however, Feige addressed rumors that Brown, along with Rogue One‘s Donnie Yen, might join the MCU.
“Both good actors that would be fun to see in the MCU,” he said. “But nothing specific, or nothing to talk about.
“We’re still, as I’ve said for the better part of a year or two, we’re waiting for Endgame and Far from Home to come out before we talk about what’s next, officially,” he added. “We’re almost there.”
If rumors are true, Brown could join Angelina Jolie and Kumail Nanjiani on the set of upcoming Marvel flick The Eternals. The people at Marvel are keeping any news of Brown’s potential character under wraps, but fans are speculating that Jolie will portray the matter-rearranging heroine Sersi. Speaking of Cersei, Game of Thrones’ Richard Madden is rumored to be joining the cast as well. There is even speculation that Keanu Reeves will join the cast, but we’ll stifle our excitement until it’s certain.
While Brown is getting to know to her A-list co-stars, Yen will reportedly begin work on Shang-Chi. No one is complaining about the MCU unveiling it’s first Asian superhero, particularly when it involves the “Master of Kung-Fu.”
Brown’s history filming Netflix’s Stranger Things cemented her in viewers’ minds as prime superhero material. Her portrayal of Eleven—strange telekinetic abilities and all—revealed her as an excellent choice for Marvel’s growing cinematic universe. With season 3 of the hit show about to hit the streaming platform, fans are sure to be even more excited about her potential Marvel debut.
Unfortunately, we won’t know anything for sure until Spider-Man: Far From Home hits theaters. The second MCU Spider-Man flick hits theaters on July 2—just two days before Stranger Things season 3—so thankfully we don’t have long to wait.
- Netflix releases creepy final trailer for ‘Stranger Things’ season 3
- ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ is a by-the-numbers disaster movie
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
H/T Digital Spy
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.