- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
The final trailer for season 3 of Netflix’s hit show Stranger Things has been released, and it appears the show is taking a much darker turn.
“You let us in, and now, you are going to have to let us stay,” a mysterious voice says at the beginning of the trailer.
Set in Hawkins, Indiana, the kids are spending their summer break threatened by old and new enemies. As an evil force descends upon the town, the crew bands together to try and take it down.
The new season will see the original cast members reprise their roles. However, some new faces have been added, including Maya Hawke, who will pose as an employee of an ice cream shop, and Jake Busey, who will play a local reporter.
Of course, the internet was thrilled when the news was announced, especially since it’s been over a year since season 2 first aired.
Stranger Things will premiere on July 4 via Netflix.
- The forced nostalgia of ‘Stranger Things’ season 2
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’
- The ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer is finally here
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.