Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges are here, which means the season is “officially” over. That doesn’t mean your battle pass is kaput. You’ve still got a little over a week (at the time we’re writing this) to finish out certain challenges and earn those rare skins. Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite’s season 9 overtime challenges, and requirements for earning this season’s rarest skins.
When is Fortnite season 9 overtime over?
Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges will end on Aug. 1. You can find a helpful timer in the challenges menu.
What are the Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges?
The challenges themselves are much like any other season’s. If you reach each challenge’s requirement, you’ll be given a reward in the form of an XP boost or a loading screen that will show you where a secret battle star is located. The general idea is to advance far enough in the season 9 battle pass (through earning experience points) to hit certain tiers of the battle pass to earn three of the rarest skins: Bunker Jonesy, Stratus, and Demi.
- Complete all 12 challenges to earn the reward item
Battle Pass challenges (requires the battle pass)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (two stages) for the Bunker Jonesy skin
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (two stages) for the Stratus skin
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (two stages) for the Demi skin
- Eliminate others with the assistance of a friend in your party: 0/25 (reward: 2,500 XP)
- Damage opponents with shotguns: 0/2,500 (reward: 2,500 XP)
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plant (reward: new loading screen)
That’s all that’s currently available. Three more challenges will unlock three days from now, and three additional challenges will unlock in six days.
Don’t get blindsided by the inevitable and fast-approaching season 10 of Fortnite. Read everything you need to know about season 10.