- Man allegedly kills girlfriend, then pretends to be her on Facebook Sunday 4:29 PM
- Trevor Lawrence met TikTok teen who looks just like him Sunday 3:48 PM
- Trump’s hospital visit spawns conspiracy theories Sunday 2:49 PM
- ‘SNL’ skit combines Harry Styles, the Popeyes chicken sandwich, and Disney+ Sunday 2:02 PM
- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics Sunday 1:05 PM
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy Sunday 12:19 PM
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Sunday 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Sunday 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Sunday 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Sunday 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Sunday 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Sunday 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Sunday 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Sunday 3:00 AM
Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges are here, which means the season is “officially” over. That doesn’t mean your battle pass is kaput. You’ve still got a little over a week (at the time we’re writing this) to finish out certain challenges and earn those rare skins. Here’s everything you need to know about Fortnite’s season 9 overtime challenges, and requirements for earning this season’s rarest skins.
When is Fortnite season 9 overtime over?
Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges will end on Aug. 1. You can find a helpful timer in the challenges menu.
What are the Fortnite season 9 overtime challenges?
The challenges themselves are much like any other season’s. If you reach each challenge’s requirement, you’ll be given a reward in the form of an XP boost or a loading screen that will show you where a secret battle star is located. The general idea is to advance far enough in the season 9 battle pass (through earning experience points) to hit certain tiers of the battle pass to earn three of the rarest skins: Bunker Jonesy, Stratus, and Demi.
- Complete all 12 challenges to earn the reward item
Battle Pass challenges (requires the battle pass)
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (two stages) for the Bunker Jonesy skin
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (two stages) for the Stratus skin
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (two stages) for the Demi skin
- Eliminate others with the assistance of a friend in your party: 0/25 (reward: 2,500 XP)
- Damage opponents with shotguns: 0/2,500 (reward: 2,500 XP)
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plant (reward: new loading screen)
That’s all that’s currently available. Three more challenges will unlock three days from now, and three additional challenges will unlock in six days.
Don’t get blindsided by the inevitable and fast-approaching season 10 of Fortnite. Read everything you need to know about season 10.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.