- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories 4 Months Ago
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
The Avengers are all about epic team-ups, so it only makes sense that Fortnite has added the ability to make your own supergroup. With the arrival of the Avengers: Endgame crossover LTM (limited time mode), Fortnite players can now make 16-player lobbies so you can keep the entire team together during huge battles. Here’s how to assemble your 16-player crew.
How to make a 16-player Fortnite group
From the lobby menu in Fortnite, look down and you’ll notice a new button that says “squad formation.” Here you’ll see four squad formations, including the 4-player Llama Squad, the 8-player Crab Squad, the 12-player Bear Squad, and the 16-player Dragon Squad. You don’t need the full amount of players to reach each tier. You just have to have at least enough players to fill the previous squad and then one more player to push you over.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to get the Fortnite Prisoner skins
So just go ahead and keep inviting people to your squad via the invite button in the top left of the lobby menu. Things will probably get a little hectic, especially if you have voice chat on, but then you’ll be able to switch squad positions around from the formation menu.
What Fortnite modes work with 16 players?
Any mode that typically allows you to play in groups of more than four will work with 16 player groups. Here’s a list of everything that should work:
- Final Fight
- Food Fight
- Teams of 20
- Infinity Gauntlet/Endgame
- Team Rumble
- Disco Domination
- Soaring 50’s
Keep in mind that these modes come and go as Epic Games’ pleases, so not all of these will always be available. Currently, we have the Avengers-inspired Endgame mode, and we’ll probably always have the 50 vs. 50 Team Rumble mode, but Epic likes to add limited-time events during each new season, so you can bet there will be more down the road.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.