- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 10 Months Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
The Avengers are all about epic team-ups, so it only makes sense that Fortnite has added the ability to make your own supergroup. With the arrival of the Avengers: Endgame crossover LTM (limited time mode), Fortnite players can now make 16-player lobbies so you can keep the entire team together during huge battles. Here’s how to assemble your 16-player crew.
How to make a 16-player Fortnite group
From the lobby menu in Fortnite, look down and you’ll notice a new button that says “squad formation.” Here you’ll see four squad formations, including the 4-player Llama Squad, the 8-player Crab Squad, the 12-player Bear Squad, and the 16-player Dragon Squad. You don’t need the full amount of players to reach each tier. You just have to have at least enough players to fill the previous squad and then one more player to push you over.
- 9 Fortnite memes almost as sweet as a Victory Royale
- The best Fortnite skins available today
- How to get the Fortnite Prisoner skins
So just go ahead and keep inviting people to your squad via the invite button in the top left of the lobby menu. Things will probably get a little hectic, especially if you have voice chat on, but then you’ll be able to switch squad positions around from the formation menu.
What Fortnite modes work with 16 players?
Any mode that typically allows you to play in groups of more than four will work with 16 player groups. Here’s a list of everything that should work:
- Final Fight
- Food Fight
- Teams of 20
- Infinity Gauntlet/Endgame
- Team Rumble
- Disco Domination
- Soaring 50’s
Keep in mind that these modes come and go as Epic Games’ pleases, so not all of these will always be available. Currently, we have the Avengers-inspired Endgame mode, and we’ll probably always have the 50 vs. 50 Team Rumble mode, but Epic likes to add limited-time events during each new season, so you can bet there will be more down the road.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.