- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post 9 Months Ago
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Today 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Today 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Today 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
- Looking for a Nintendo Switch? Black Friday deals are here Friday 4:04 PM
- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature Friday 3:58 PM
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Friday 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Friday 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Friday 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Friday 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Friday 1:52 PM
Reports that Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe Kardashian, again, erupted on Tuesday. Things got even messier when it was revealed that the person he allegedly cheated with was Kylie Jenner’s best friend Jordyn Woods. Thompson disabled Instagram comments as Woods’ Instagram is being flooded with mean and some abusive comments.
His Instagram, which used to have comments on every photo, is now squeaky clean so he can’t see the criticism from fans.
Meanwhile, on Woods’ account, Kardashian fans have honed in on one photo in particular from last weekend at a Diesel event where the cheating may have gone down. Witnesses say Tristan and Jordyn were “all over each other” at the event, TMZ reports.
This isn’t the first time Tristan has been in hot water for cheating. Days before their daughter True was born, TMZ reported that an Instagram model posted “a sex tape and a number of raunchy text messages” allegedly with the NBA All-Star to her Instagram story.
Kardashian has ended her relationship with the NBA star because she’s “had enough,” according to TMZ. As for Woods, who has been friends with Jenner for over a decade, the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan is writing her off, according to E! News. It’s particularly difficult for Kylie, who “was in denial for days.”
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.