- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate 1 Year Ago
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Today 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Today 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Today 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Today 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Today 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Today 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Today 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Today 12:29 PM
- Clearview AI client list reportedly stolen Today 11:56 AM
- Billie Eilish’s brother Finneas walks back on tone-deaf advice to young creatives Today 11:26 AM
- ‘Caronavirus’ trends after Trump misspells coronavirus Today 11:20 AM
- Conservative writer claims rape victims, trans people are most privileged Today 10:45 AM
- Colin Trevorrow reveals the title of the 3rd ‘Jurassic World’ movie Today 10:28 AM
- You can pre-order Bloomberg’s ‘not a socialist’ hats now if you really want to Today 10:06 AM
Reports that Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe Kardashian, again, erupted on Tuesday. Things got even messier when it was revealed that the person he allegedly cheated with was Kylie Jenner’s best friend Jordyn Woods. Thompson disabled Instagram comments as Woods’ Instagram is being flooded with mean and some abusive comments.
His Instagram, which used to have comments on every photo, is now squeaky clean so he can’t see the criticism from fans.
Meanwhile, on Woods’ account, Kardashian fans have honed in on one photo in particular from last weekend at a Diesel event where the cheating may have gone down. Witnesses say Tristan and Jordyn were “all over each other” at the event, TMZ reports.
This isn’t the first time Tristan has been in hot water for cheating. Days before their daughter True was born, TMZ reported that an Instagram model posted “a sex tape and a number of raunchy text messages” allegedly with the NBA All-Star to her Instagram story.
Kardashian has ended her relationship with the NBA star because she’s “had enough,” according to TMZ. As for Woods, who has been friends with Jenner for over a decade, the whole Kardashian-Jenner clan is writing her off, according to E! News. It’s particularly difficult for Kylie, who “was in denial for days.”
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.