- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims 3 Months Ago
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Today 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Today 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Today 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Today 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Today 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Today 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
People can’t believe Kylie Jenner tried to teach Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’
‘She really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching.’
Most mothers hope their baby’s first word is “mama,” but Kylie Jenner is shooting much higher with her daughter Stormi. The 21-year-old posted a video on Instagram trying to teach Stormi to say “Kylie Cosmetics.”
“Trying to teach her some new words,” Jenner wrote in the caption of the video.
Earlier this year, Jenner told Forbes she’d like to pass on her cosmetics empire to Stormi. That said, it only makes sense that the reality star would hope the name of her company would be Stormi’s first words.
Although Stormi is only nine months old and can seemingly say barely any words at all, Jenner is heard slowly saying “Kylie Cosmetics” in the video and asking her to repeat it back. Stormi babbled while playing with none other than a Kylie Cosmetics palette. In the end, you can hear Stormi say “dada.”
People on Twitter found the video hilarious. “I can’t believe Kylie Jenner expected her daughter’s first words to be her company’s name… she really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching,” one person said.
i cant believe kylie jenner expected her daughters first words to be her company’s name… she really expected stormi to say a whole “kylie’s cosmetics” i’m screeching https://t.co/TaHNxEm1I5
— 🍗 (@yawndrea) November 19, 2018
“The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ and not ‘mama’ KILLS ME,” someone else pointed out.
The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be “Kylie Cosmetics” and not “mama” KILLS ME 💀
— buttercup (@mothakay) November 19, 2018
“I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach Stormi how to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ when she can barely say ‘dada’ lmao,” someone wrote.
I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach stormi how to say Kylie cosmetics when she can barely say “dada” lmao
— nikki ❣️ (@juelzxxantana) November 19, 2018
“Kylie Jenner trying to get Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, lmao wtf next week we finna have Khloe Kardashian tryna get True to say Good American,” another person said referring to Khloe’s jeans brand.
— Sweet like honey🍯 (@RuthlessBxtch_) November 19, 2018
We’ll be anxiously waiting for the moment Stormi is finally able to utter the words ‘Kylie Cosmetics.’
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.