- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
Most mothers hope their baby’s first word is “mama,” but Kylie Jenner is shooting much higher with her daughter Stormi. The 21-year-old posted a video on Instagram trying to teach Stormi to say “Kylie Cosmetics.”
“Trying to teach her some new words,” Jenner wrote in the caption of the video.
Earlier this year, Jenner told Forbes she’d like to pass on her cosmetics empire to Stormi. That said, it only makes sense that the reality star would hope the name of her company would be Stormi’s first words.
Although Stormi is only nine months old and can seemingly say barely any words at all, Jenner is heard slowly saying “Kylie Cosmetics” in the video and asking her to repeat it back. Stormi babbled while playing with none other than a Kylie Cosmetics palette. In the end, you can hear Stormi say “dada.”
People on Twitter found the video hilarious. “I can’t believe Kylie Jenner expected her daughter’s first words to be her company’s name… she really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching,” one person said.
i cant believe kylie jenner expected her daughters first words to be her company’s name... she really expected stormi to say a whole “kylie’s cosmetics” i’m screeching https://t.co/TaHNxEm1I5— forky’s #1 fanpage (@yawndrea) November 19, 2018
“The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ and not ‘mama’ KILLS ME,” someone else pointed out.
“I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach Stormi how to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ when she can barely say ‘dada’ lmao,” someone wrote.
I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach stormi how to say Kylie cosmetics when she can barely say “dada” lmao— nikki ❣️ (@juelzxxantana) November 19, 2018
“Kylie Jenner trying to get Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, lmao wtf next week we finna have Khloe Kardashian tryna get True to say Good American,” another person said referring to Khloe’s jeans brand.
We’ll be anxiously waiting for the moment Stormi is finally able to utter the words ‘Kylie Cosmetics.’
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.