- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
People can’t believe Kylie Jenner tried to teach Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’
‘She really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching.’
Most mothers hope their baby’s first word is “mama,” but Kylie Jenner is shooting much higher with her daughter Stormi. The 21-year-old posted a video on Instagram trying to teach Stormi to say “Kylie Cosmetics.”
“Trying to teach her some new words,” Jenner wrote in the caption of the video.
Earlier this year, Jenner told Forbes she’d like to pass on her cosmetics empire to Stormi. That said, it only makes sense that the reality star would hope the name of her company would be Stormi’s first words.
Although Stormi is only nine months old and can seemingly say barely any words at all, Jenner is heard slowly saying “Kylie Cosmetics” in the video and asking her to repeat it back. Stormi babbled while playing with none other than a Kylie Cosmetics palette. In the end, you can hear Stormi say “dada.”
People on Twitter found the video hilarious. “I can’t believe Kylie Jenner expected her daughter’s first words to be her company’s name… she really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching,” one person said.
i cant believe kylie jenner expected her daughters first words to be her company’s name… she really expected stormi to say a whole “kylie’s cosmetics” i’m screeching https://t.co/TaHNxEm1I5
— 🍗 (@yawndrea) November 19, 2018
“The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ and not ‘mama’ KILLS ME,” someone else pointed out.
“I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach Stormi how to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ when she can barely say ‘dada’ lmao,” someone wrote.
I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach stormi how to say Kylie cosmetics when she can barely say “dada” lmao
— nikki ❣️ (@juelzxxantana) November 19, 2018
“Kylie Jenner trying to get Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, lmao wtf next week we finna have Khloe Kardashian tryna get True to say Good American,” another person said referring to Khloe’s jeans brand.
— Sweet like honey🍯 (@RuthlessBxtch_) November 19, 2018
We’ll be anxiously waiting for the moment Stormi is finally able to utter the words ‘Kylie Cosmetics.’
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.