- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
People can’t believe Kylie Jenner tried to teach Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’
‘She really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching.’
Most mothers hope their baby’s first word is “mama,” but Kylie Jenner is shooting much higher with her daughter Stormi. The 21-year-old posted a video on Instagram trying to teach Stormi to say “Kylie Cosmetics.”
“Trying to teach her some new words,” Jenner wrote in the caption of the video.
Earlier this year, Jenner told Forbes she’d like to pass on her cosmetics empire to Stormi. That said, it only makes sense that the reality star would hope the name of her company would be Stormi’s first words.
Although Stormi is only nine months old and can seemingly say barely any words at all, Jenner is heard slowly saying “Kylie Cosmetics” in the video and asking her to repeat it back. Stormi babbled while playing with none other than a Kylie Cosmetics palette. In the end, you can hear Stormi say “dada.”
People on Twitter found the video hilarious. “I can’t believe Kylie Jenner expected her daughter’s first words to be her company’s name… she really expected Stormi to say a whole ‘Kylie’s Cosmetics’ I’m screeching,” one person said.
i cant believe kylie jenner expected her daughters first words to be her company’s name… she really expected stormi to say a whole “kylie’s cosmetics” i’m screeching https://t.co/TaHNxEm1I5
— 🍗 (@yawndrea) November 19, 2018
“The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ and not ‘mama’ KILLS ME,” someone else pointed out.
The fact that Kylie Jenner wanted Stormi’s first words to be “Kylie Cosmetics” and not “mama” KILLS ME 💀
— motha (@mothakay) November 19, 2018
“I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach Stormi how to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’ when she can barely say ‘dada’ lmao,” someone wrote.
I’m crying at Kylie trying to teach stormi how to say Kylie cosmetics when she can barely say “dada” lmao
— nikki ❣️ (@juelzxxantana) November 19, 2018
“Kylie Jenner trying to get Stormi to say ‘Kylie Cosmetics’, lmao wtf next week we finna have Khloe Kardashian tryna get True to say Good American,” another person said referring to Khloe’s jeans brand.
— Sweet like honey🍯 (@RuthlessBxtch_) November 19, 2018
We’ll be anxiously waiting for the moment Stormi is finally able to utter the words ‘Kylie Cosmetics.’
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.