- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t 1 Month Ago
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed 1 Month Ago
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Today 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Today 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Today 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Today 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Today 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Today 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Today 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Today 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Today 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Today 10:11 AM
- Learn why light therapy is the key to keeping winter skin at bay Today 9:38 AM
- Laura Loomer says she’s been banned from GoFundMe Today 9:14 AM
Spoiler, everyone was super shocked!!
Back in April, the world was shocked—shocked, I tell you—when photos surfaced of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Tristan Thompson, making out with another woman just days before the reality star was to give birth to their child. This was shocking despite the fact that Thompson reportedly initially began dating Kardashian by cheating on his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig.
At any rate, the deed was done, no pun intended, and the famous family was understandably left reeling, as Khloe’s mom and sisters rushed to Cleveland to be by her side. But viewers didn’t know how the drama went down behind the scenes as it was unfolding—until now.
In a preview for this Sunday’s brand new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E!’s cameras were on hand and just so happened to film each of the sisters as they learned of the news.
Kendall was driving with her sister Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick at the time, while Kourtney was walking into her house when the scandal broke. Kylie was in a chair getting her makeup done and Kim was on the KUWTK interview set when the flurry of text messages arrived.
“There’s video of Tristan making out with a girl last night,” Kim said to the producer. “Khloe’s gonna die.”
“I mean I can’t even imagine being in Khloe’s shoes, just like how reckless it all seems,” added Kourtney. “This is really shocking, and obviously heartbreaking.”
“No one had the courage to tell Khloe, because we knew she was days away from giving birth,” said Kylie, who did end up being the one to deliver the sad news. “We didn’t want to stress her out but we knew it was the right thing to do.”
As far as exactly how heartbreaking it was, viewers will have to tune into Sunday’s episode to learn of Khloe’s reaction. One would have to imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to relive the drama—as Khloe and Tristan eventually reconciled and are now the parents of five-month-old True—but such is the price of living under a microscope.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.