- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill 1 Year Ago
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts 1 Year Ago
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits 1 Year Ago
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana 1 Year Ago
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ 1 Year Ago
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
- Sara Lee navigates dirty Instagram comments after ‘SNL’ sketch Today 11:18 AM
- YouTuber David Dobrik says his monthly earnings dipped $273K after ‘adpocalypse’ Today 10:47 AM
- Pete Buttigieg took a Holocaust memorial picture Today 10:14 AM
- #IVapeIVote may have helped Trump back off proposed vaping ban Today 8:59 AM
- Whataburger blasted for refusing to serve drag queen Today 8:33 AM
- ‘Justice League’ actors show support for the Snyder Cut campaign Today 8:08 AM
- Laura Loomer may be a fringe candidate, but she’s being funded by big-time GOP donors Today 8:00 AM
- TikTok teen makes a video of his English teacher, the guy who sang ‘Story of a Girl’ Today 7:50 AM
Back in April, the world was shocked—shocked, I tell you—when photos surfaced of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Tristan Thompson, making out with another woman just days before the reality star was to give birth to their child. This was shocking despite the fact that Thompson reportedly initially began dating Kardashian by cheating on his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig.
At any rate, the deed was done, no pun intended, and the famous family was understandably left reeling, as Khloe’s mom and sisters rushed to Cleveland to be by her side. But viewers didn’t know how the drama went down behind the scenes as it was unfolding—until now.
In a preview for this Sunday’s brand new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E!’s cameras were on hand and just so happened to film each of the sisters as they learned of the news.
Kendall was driving with her sister Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick at the time, while Kourtney was walking into her house when the scandal broke. Kylie was in a chair getting her makeup done and Kim was on the KUWTK interview set when the flurry of text messages arrived.
“There’s video of Tristan making out with a girl last night,” Kim said to the producer. “Khloe’s gonna die.”
“I mean I can’t even imagine being in Khloe’s shoes, just like how reckless it all seems,” added Kourtney. “This is really shocking, and obviously heartbreaking.”
“No one had the courage to tell Khloe, because we knew she was days away from giving birth,” said Kylie, who did end up being the one to deliver the sad news. “We didn’t want to stress her out but we knew it was the right thing to do.”
As far as exactly how heartbreaking it was, viewers will have to tune into Sunday’s episode to learn of Khloe’s reaction. One would have to imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to relive the drama—as Khloe and Tristan eventually reconciled and are now the parents of five-month-old True—but such is the price of living under a microscope.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.