- Audrey Kitching is a Myspace queen turned energy healer. Critics say she’s also a fraud 4 Months Ago
- The best new movies on Showtime 4 Months Ago
- ‘Aquaman 2’ is already in the works—and it’s going to huge Today 5:30 AM
- The comics guide to ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Today 5:00 AM
- Lightsaber dueling is now an official sport Monday 9:39 PM
- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
Spoiler, everyone was super shocked!!
Back in April, the world was shocked—shocked, I tell you—when photos surfaced of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Tristan Thompson, making out with another woman just days before the reality star was to give birth to their child. This was shocking despite the fact that Thompson reportedly initially began dating Kardashian by cheating on his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig.
At any rate, the deed was done, no pun intended, and the famous family was understandably left reeling, as Khloe’s mom and sisters rushed to Cleveland to be by her side. But viewers didn’t know how the drama went down behind the scenes as it was unfolding—until now.
In a preview for this Sunday’s brand new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E!’s cameras were on hand and just so happened to film each of the sisters as they learned of the news.
Kendall was driving with her sister Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick at the time, while Kourtney was walking into her house when the scandal broke. Kylie was in a chair getting her makeup done and Kim was on the KUWTK interview set when the flurry of text messages arrived.
“There’s video of Tristan making out with a girl last night,” Kim said to the producer. “Khloe’s gonna die.”
“I mean I can’t even imagine being in Khloe’s shoes, just like how reckless it all seems,” added Kourtney. “This is really shocking, and obviously heartbreaking.”
“No one had the courage to tell Khloe, because we knew she was days away from giving birth,” said Kylie, who did end up being the one to deliver the sad news. “We didn’t want to stress her out but we knew it was the right thing to do.”
As far as exactly how heartbreaking it was, viewers will have to tune into Sunday’s episode to learn of Khloe’s reaction. One would have to imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to relive the drama—as Khloe and Tristan eventually reconciled and are now the parents of five-month-old True—but such is the price of living under a microscope.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.