- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies 8 Months Ago
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Today 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Today 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Today 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Today 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
Spoiler, everyone was super shocked!!
Back in April, the world was shocked—shocked, I tell you—when photos surfaced of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Tristan Thompson, making out with another woman just days before the reality star was to give birth to their child. This was shocking despite the fact that Thompson reportedly initially began dating Kardashian by cheating on his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig.
At any rate, the deed was done, no pun intended, and the famous family was understandably left reeling, as Khloe’s mom and sisters rushed to Cleveland to be by her side. But viewers didn’t know how the drama went down behind the scenes as it was unfolding—until now.
In a preview for this Sunday’s brand new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E!’s cameras were on hand and just so happened to film each of the sisters as they learned of the news.
Kendall was driving with her sister Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick at the time, while Kourtney was walking into her house when the scandal broke. Kylie was in a chair getting her makeup done and Kim was on the KUWTK interview set when the flurry of text messages arrived.
“There’s video of Tristan making out with a girl last night,” Kim said to the producer. “Khloe’s gonna die.”
“I mean I can’t even imagine being in Khloe’s shoes, just like how reckless it all seems,” added Kourtney. “This is really shocking, and obviously heartbreaking.”
“No one had the courage to tell Khloe, because we knew she was days away from giving birth,” said Kylie, who did end up being the one to deliver the sad news. “We didn’t want to stress her out but we knew it was the right thing to do.”
As far as exactly how heartbreaking it was, viewers will have to tune into Sunday’s episode to learn of Khloe’s reaction. One would have to imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to relive the drama—as Khloe and Tristan eventually reconciled and are now the parents of five-month-old True—but such is the price of living under a microscope.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.