- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement 6 Months Ago
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Today 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Today 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Today 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Today 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Today 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Today 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Today 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
Spoiler, everyone was super shocked!!
Back in April, the world was shocked—shocked, I tell you—when photos surfaced of Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend, Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Tristan Thompson, making out with another woman just days before the reality star was to give birth to their child. This was shocking despite the fact that Thompson reportedly initially began dating Kardashian by cheating on his pregnant ex-girlfriend, Jordan Craig.
At any rate, the deed was done, no pun intended, and the famous family was understandably left reeling, as Khloe’s mom and sisters rushed to Cleveland to be by her side. But viewers didn’t know how the drama went down behind the scenes as it was unfolding—until now.
In a preview for this Sunday’s brand new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, E!’s cameras were on hand and just so happened to film each of the sisters as they learned of the news.
Kendall was driving with her sister Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick at the time, while Kourtney was walking into her house when the scandal broke. Kylie was in a chair getting her makeup done and Kim was on the KUWTK interview set when the flurry of text messages arrived.
“There’s video of Tristan making out with a girl last night,” Kim said to the producer. “Khloe’s gonna die.”
“I mean I can’t even imagine being in Khloe’s shoes, just like how reckless it all seems,” added Kourtney. “This is really shocking, and obviously heartbreaking.”
“No one had the courage to tell Khloe, because we knew she was days away from giving birth,” said Kylie, who did end up being the one to deliver the sad news. “We didn’t want to stress her out but we knew it was the right thing to do.”
As far as exactly how heartbreaking it was, viewers will have to tune into Sunday’s episode to learn of Khloe’s reaction. One would have to imagine that it would be incredibly difficult to relive the drama—as Khloe and Tristan eventually reconciled and are now the parents of five-month-old True—but such is the price of living under a microscope.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.