- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
Hit follow, be inspired, and get fit.
If you’re looking to get in shape, start by following these Instagram fitness gurus, whose signature workouts, clean-eating tips, and occasionally intimidating gym selfies. will offer you plenty of motivation. Fitness enthusiasts like Kayla Itsines and Cassey Ho have turned their passion for healthy living into a career on Instagram, offering millions of loyal followers the opportunity to get a sweat without the cost of a personal trainer (remember sweating in front of the TV to Billy Banks’ Tae Bo VHS?).
To keep your fitness routine fresh, we’ve gathered the most inspiring and motivational fitness and health accounts on Instagram that deserve a follow. Your butt will thank us.
The most popular Instagram fitness gurus
1) Kayla Itsines | 8.6 million followers
If you’ve ever taken the trainer’s online courses, you’re probably still struggling to make it up the stairs. Kayla Itsines created her out workout routine series to help followers get the washboard abs of their dreams. Itsines posts short videos of her workouts and photos of her followers’ progress for powerful motivation. Her guided workout app, Sweat, is consistently ranked as one of the top fitness apps and regularly updated with new gym routines.
2) Rachel Brathen | 2.1 million followers
A mother and yogi, Rachel Brathen is a health enthusiast and the host of her podcast From The Heart: Conversations with Yoga Girl. Brathen posts mommy updates and yoga tips.
3) Joe Wicks | 2 million followers
Joe Wicks, also known as “The Body Coach,” posts inspirational workout videos and healthy recipes. Wicks has his own cookbook and shares his hilarious “Lean in 15” clips that breakdown simple recipes in 15 seconds.
4) Cassey Ho | 1.4 million followers
An upbeat and motivational pilates trainer, Cassey Ho won’t settle for anything less than success. Ho is the founder and creator of POP Pilates and PIIT28, a workout series she uploads for free on her YouTube channel, and her Instagram feed is just as motivational as it is aesthetically pleasing.
- The best free workout and fitness apps
- How to find porn on Instagram
- Here’s how to clear your search history on Instagram
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?
5) Sjana Elise Earp | 1.4 million followers
A yogi who will make you head straight to the mat, Sjana Elise Earp is a YouTuber and blogger makes handstands look effortless. Also, be prepared to catch a case of wanderlust from her posts.
6) Anna Victoria | 1.3 million followers
The creator of Fit Body Guides, Anna Victoria makes sure her followers eat right and receive the motivation they need to achieve their lifestyle goals. Victoria also isn’t afraid of sharing a few selfies every now and then, in between artful health food pics.
7) Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott | 1.2 million followers
Two best friends Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott founded Tone It Up, a community of women who empower each other to reach their personal health and fitness goals. The power duo’s Instagram account focuses on daily detoxes to workout routines linked out to their YouTube channel.
8) Amanda Bisk | 697,000 followers
A former Australian pole vaulter, Amanda Bisk has shifted her focus to exercise physiology and the art of yoga. Bisk strikes poses in her home or on the beach and shares daily inspiration or tidbits about her life.
9) Keisa Keranen | 637,000 followers
From the gym to the mat at home, Keisa Keranen shares her exercise routines that are friendly to fitness enthusiasts of all levels.
10) Natalie Jill | 505,000 followers
A best-selling author and trainer, Natalie Jill shares her workout tips and tricks as motivation to hit the gym. Jill shares her unique workouts to Instagram, which she claims will give you “radical results.”
11) Jeanette Jenkins | 435,000 followers
Jeanette Jenkins is a Hollywood nutritionist and trainer whose big into weights. If you follow her, you’ll be one step closer to those washboard abs.
12) Hannah Bronfman | 417,000 followers
An Adidas “It Girl” by day and DJ by night, Hannah Bronfman makes working out and eating healthy look easy. Bronfman frequently shares her workout routines and health and beauty tips daily, all while looking fashion-forward. Peep her stories to keep up with her New York City errands and appointments.
- How to see all the people who unfollowed you on Instagram
- The ultimate beginner’s guide to Instagram
- The 30 sexiest porn stars on Instagram
- 15 simple rules for Instagram flirting
13) Tanya Poppett | 366,000 followers
An Austrailian trainer and Adidas Ambassador, Tanya Poppett is a fitness enthusiast who shares her workouts directly to Instagram. Poppett also hosts meetups around the world so her followers have a chance to break a sweat with her.
14) Jess Amyn | 354,000 followers
Jess Amyn can strike a yoga pose no matter where she’s at. An author and podcast host, Amyn empowers her followers through posts on body positivity, personal journeys, and tips on how to lead a healthy lifestyle.
15) Faya Nilsson | 127,000 followers
Faya Nilsson is a lifestyle blogger that fuses fitness and fashion across her profile. Nilsson talks about the benefits of incorporating certain foods into diets, the latest fashion trends, and shares her workout routines so followers can achieve the body they want.
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.