- Witness the wholesome magic of inter-generational conversations on r/AskOldPeople 7 Months Ago
- How to watch Paramount Network online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
Josh Duhamel and the Golden State Warriors’ beef fixed Fergie’s national anthem performance
Turns out a fight between the Golden State Warriors and actor/former Fergie husband Josh Duhamel has been brewing and has finally come to a head. What, you didn’t know about the drama? Neither did we, but it did spawn and a hot new diss track.
Back in February, Duhamel’s estranged wife sang a special rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner.” You know the one—sort of unique jazz version with scats.
Okay, it was really weird. An important lesson that some things should just remain the same. Or be sung only by Whitney Houston.
Fergie's estranged husband Josh Duhamel says Draymond Green should apologize for laughing at her national anthem performance: https://t.co/edgKvaTRCI
— Complex (@Complex) October 26, 2018
But there was something about Green’s reaction that really set off Duhamel.
So much so, that in an interview with Kristine Leahy posted earlier this week, he told Green that he owed Fergie an apology.
— Kristine Leahy (@KristineLeahy) October 25, 2018
He went on to say of Green:
Just because he knew the camera was on him and he snickered about it. I just think that if he would have been a real man, he would have at least called her and said, ‘Listen, I’m sorry that I caused all this.’ That’s what a real man would have done, in my opinion.
Would a real man actually apologize for laughing at a hilarious and horrible version of “The Star Spangled Banner?” Possibly. But a petty man would surely respond exactly as Green did.
Yes, petty, but to be fair the song is a total banger. Much better than the original. Expect it to be on Spotify within the next few days.
As of Saturday Duhamel did appear to wave the white flag, tweeting, “Note to self: Think twice before you call out the champs. Well played,” along with a GIF of shrugging Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
— Josh Duhamel (@joshduhamel) October 27, 2018
No one messes with the Warriors.
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.