- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Turns out a fight between the Golden State Warriors and actor/former Fergie husband Josh Duhamel has been brewing and has finally come to a head. What, you didn’t know about the drama? Neither did we, but it did spawn and a hot new diss track.
Back in February, Duhamel’s estranged wife sang a special rendition of “The Star Spangled Banner.” You know the one—sort of unique jazz version with scats.
Okay, it was really weird. An important lesson that some things should just remain the same. Or be sung only by Whitney Houston.
But there was something about Green’s reaction that really set off Duhamel.
So much so, that in an interview with Kristine Leahy posted earlier this week, he told Green that he owed Fergie an apology.
He went on to say of Green:
Just because he knew the camera was on him and he snickered about it. I just think that if he would have been a real man, he would have at least called her and said, ‘Listen, I’m sorry that I caused all this.’ That’s what a real man would have done, in my opinion.
Would a real man actually apologize for laughing at a hilarious and horrible version of “The Star Spangled Banner?” Possibly. But a petty man would surely respond exactly as Green did.
Yes, petty, but to be fair the song is a total banger. Much better than the original. Expect it to be on Spotify within the next few days.
As of Saturday Duhamel did appear to wave the white flag, tweeting, “Note to self: Think twice before you call out the champs. Well played,” along with a GIF of shrugging Warriors guard Klay Thompson.
No one messes with the Warriors.
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.