- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her 3 Years Ago
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? 3 Years Ago
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ Today 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
Draymond Green is back to his
dick-kicking fun-loving self on Snapchat. The Team USA power forward has recovered from his NSFW misstep of sexting his entire fanbase and returned to trolling his teammates—and just in time for the Olympics.
Green took to Snapchat to issue a scathing team-wide critique of his fellow players’s hairlines. The hot takes were anything but a morale-booster.
Fellow Golden State Warrior Klay Thompson got the kindest remarks, with Green mocking his bad fade but otherwise giving his hair the OK. Meanwhile, 26-year-old Paul George made it out with a verdict of “baby hairline.” Everyone else, including Green, was either falling prey to the creep—that is, a receding hairline—or hadn’t seen a barber since Team USA announced its starting lineup in June.
“Moral of the story is that hair isn’t a strength for this team,” Green’s final snap reads, followed by “going for the gold!” with a medal emoji. Green may be onto something with that proclamation.
America’s Olympic basketball team could run down the tunnel and onto the court sporting Nicki Minaj wigs and still be considered the runaway favorite, considering Team USA’s overall 130-5 record throughout their history of competing on the worldwide stage.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.