- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari 6 Days Ago
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series 6 Days Ago
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech 6 Days Ago
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Today 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Today 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Today 2:45 PM
- Homophobic preacher wants Pete Buttigieg to renounce fisting and rimming Today 2:33 PM
- ‘The Liar, the Snitch, and the War Crimes’: Twitter roasts news of Trump Jr. book deal Today 12:36 PM
- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice Today 12:07 PM
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters Today 12:00 PM
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash Today 11:51 AM
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo Today 11:39 AM
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
The enduring content that nightmares are made of.
Move over, gender-bending Snapchat filters. The baby filter is taking over.
Snapchat is offering a filter that alters photos with a de-ageifying effect. Big eyes and eerily flawless skin override the real photo in a transformation that’s essentially airbrushing to jaw-dropping extremes. The fresh-faced and terrifyingly rosy-cheeked photos are sweeping across all social media platforms as users share their de-aged selves.
But while sharing selfies created with this baby filter is fun for a second, sharing photos of celebrities subjected to this creepy alteration is the kind of enduring content nightmares are made of.
Snapchat baby filter memes
"was I the bébé all along?" pic.twitter.com/n2IVfD23D1
— Netflix UK & Ireland (@NetflixUK) May 14, 2019
baby one direction omgg pic.twitter.com/POeI2KdohP
— zaladdin (@ZaynandLeila) May 12, 2019
Though it is reassuring to know that babies are capable of running local government.
I didn’t know how much i needed the baby face filter on the parks and rec cast until now pic.twitter.com/98DQuUfE4D
— maria (@mariaburdjalov) May 13, 2019
And it’s great that these drag queens get a jumpstart on their future careers at a young age.
someone used the snapchat baby filter on all the drag race queens this season and im lf;jdasklfaslfdkjaf pic.twitter.com/stWZDKIwap
— gabe bergado (@gabebergado) May 14, 2019
Canada’s favorite demon-fighting queer ladies must’ve been hit by a de-aging curse.
Of course, the filter doesn’t account for Rachel’s original nose…
the new snapchat filter is amazing pic.twitter.com/cqoCGiTDNr
— not chandler (@notChandIer) May 14, 2019
These players might have some trouble reaching the hoop as little babies.
The new Snapchat baby filter is too good. Who looks the best? 👶 pic.twitter.com/AdN3EihmlV
— ESPNLosAngeles (@ESPNLosAngeles) May 13, 2019
Beyond celebrity de-ageifying, many are taking advantage of this unnerving craze to combine one weird baby meme with another, keeping “I’m baby” alive.
that Snapchat filter is taking “I’m baby” to the next level
— Kat Farrell (@kathrynfarr16) May 15, 2019
snapchat: i’m baby
— nen :((( (@taesglowkit) May 9, 2019
We’re all babies now.