- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Alert, alert, this is not a drill: Robert Downey Jr. has landed. Repeat: Robert Downey Jr. has landed.
Clearly not about to be upstaged by all the attention his Avengers co-star Chris Evans has gotten this month for the premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Robert Downey Jr. arrived on Twitter today with an explosion worthy of Tony Stark himself.
My whole timeline is RDJ, the internet freaks out, the absolute star power of this man is incredible seriously. LOVE IT.
— The Winter Soldier (@MarieMJS) April 11, 2014
In true RDJ fashion, he arrived sporting shades and looking cooler than anyone you know, with an introduction from his Iron Man co-star and director Jon Favreau.
— Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau) April 11, 2014
Talk to me, Twitter. pic.twitter.com/7skFm6Ffhn
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) April 11, 2014
There’s just one problem: How does one talk to Robert Downey, Jr.? What’s the Internet equivalent of sitting in an awestruck circle like you’re the cult of toys in Toy Story and RDJ is The Claw?
Choose to stay, RDJ. Choose to stay with us… forever.
Photo via Twitter
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.