- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Alert, alert, this is not a drill: Robert Downey Jr. has landed. Repeat: Robert Downey Jr. has landed.
Clearly not about to be upstaged by all the attention his Avengers co-star Chris Evans has gotten this month for the premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Robert Downey Jr. arrived on Twitter today with an explosion worthy of Tony Stark himself.
My whole timeline is RDJ, the internet freaks out, the absolute star power of this man is incredible seriously. LOVE IT.
— The Winter Soldier (@MarieMJS) April 11, 2014
In true RDJ fashion, he arrived sporting shades and looking cooler than anyone you know, with an introduction from his Iron Man co-star and director Jon Favreau.
— Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau) April 11, 2014
Talk to me, Twitter. pic.twitter.com/7skFm6Ffhn
— Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr) April 11, 2014
There’s just one problem: How does one talk to Robert Downey, Jr.? What’s the Internet equivalent of sitting in an awestruck circle like you’re the cult of toys in Toy Story and RDJ is The Claw?
Choose to stay, RDJ. Choose to stay with us… forever.
Photo via Twitter
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.