- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video 2 Years Ago
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
Seriously, we’ll wait.
OK, now isn’t your heart filled with joy?
This little short isn’t our first introduction to Dante the dog, who appeared in the teaser for Coco, set to hit theaters Nov. 22. (You can check out Pixar’s full movie schedule here.) The story revolves around Miguel, a young Mexican boy and aspiring musician who accidentally stumbles into the Land of the Dead. It appears from the teaser trailer that Dante will be Miguel’s faithful companion throughout the adventure. That’s a good thing, because this is one Xoloitzcuintli (Dante’s breed of Mexican hairless dog) that we can’t wait to spend more time with.
We just hope that in the movie he’ll find a treat he can actually keep.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.