- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 2 Years Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett 2 Years Ago
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
Seriously, we’ll wait.
OK, now isn’t your heart filled with joy?
This little short isn’t our first introduction to Dante the dog, who appeared in the teaser for Coco, set to hit theaters Nov. 22. (You can check out Pixar’s full movie schedule here.) The story revolves around Miguel, a young Mexican boy and aspiring musician who accidentally stumbles into the Land of the Dead. It appears from the teaser trailer that Dante will be Miguel’s faithful companion throughout the adventure. That’s a good thing, because this is one Xoloitzcuintli (Dante’s breed of Mexican hairless dog) that we can’t wait to spend more time with.
We just hope that in the movie he’ll find a treat he can actually keep.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.