- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Wednesday 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Wednesday 3:56 PM
Roger Stone, the former adviser to President Donald Trump, shared a meme on Monday that features him alongside other right-wing political figures and media personalities wearing made up Space Force uniforms that have swastikas on them.
Stone has since removed the Instagram.
The meme features Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Vice President Mike Pence, and Fox News pundit Sean Hannity wearing orange astronaut uniforms with swastika logos on them. The swastikas have a small rocket coming off one of the sides.
Underneath it, the picture is captioned “In space, no one can hear you lie…,” a riff on the popular tagline for the Alien movies, saying Trump and Co. couldn’t hide their white supremacist leanings.
“I love this – proud to be in this crew – but the only lies being told are by liberal scumbags #maga #republican #infowars,” Stone wrote on Instagram when he shared the photo.
In June the president began the process of creating a United States Space Force, which would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.
Last week Trump’s reelection PAC sent out an email asking followers to vote on a logo for the new force that would be used on a “new line of gear” to be sold to help the campaign.
The Trump PAC logos didn’t feature the swastika’s that Stone was evidently “proud” to share.
- Mike Pence’s Space Force announcement gets the intergalactic meme treatment
- Would Pence side with God or America if Trump’s Space Force invaded Heaven?
- Roger Stone’s ‘grandson’ launches GoFundMe to pay off legal fees
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).