- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles 1 Year Ago
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut Tuesday 4:12 PM
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Tuesday 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Tuesday 3:17 PM
Roger Stone, the former adviser to President Donald Trump, shared a meme on Monday that features him alongside other right-wing political figures and media personalities wearing made up Space Force uniforms that have swastikas on them.
Stone has since removed the Instagram.
The meme features Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Vice President Mike Pence, and Fox News pundit Sean Hannity wearing orange astronaut uniforms with swastika logos on them. The swastikas have a small rocket coming off one of the sides.
Underneath it, the picture is captioned “In space, no one can hear you lie…,” a riff on the popular tagline for the Alien movies, saying Trump and Co. couldn’t hide their white supremacist leanings.
“I love this – proud to be in this crew – but the only lies being told are by liberal scumbags #maga #republican #infowars,” Stone wrote on Instagram when he shared the photo.
In June the president began the process of creating a United States Space Force, which would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.
Last week Trump’s reelection PAC sent out an email asking followers to vote on a logo for the new force that would be used on a “new line of gear” to be sold to help the campaign.
The Trump PAC logos didn’t feature the swastika’s that Stone was evidently “proud” to share.
- Mike Pence’s Space Force announcement gets the intergalactic meme treatment
- Would Pence side with God or America if Trump’s Space Force invaded Heaven?
- Roger Stone’s ‘grandson’ launches GoFundMe to pay off legal fees
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).