- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Today 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Today 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Today 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Today 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Today 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Today 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
Former Trump adviser shares meme of president wearing swastika, spacesuit
He said he was ‘proud’ to be among those in the meme.
Roger Stone, the former adviser to President Donald Trump, shared a meme on Monday that features him alongside other right-wing political figures and media personalities wearing made up Space Force uniforms that have swastikas on them.
Stone has since removed the Instagram.
The meme features Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Vice President Mike Pence, and Fox News pundit Sean Hannity wearing orange astronaut uniforms with swastika logos on them. The swastikas have a small rocket coming off one of the sides.
Underneath it, the picture is captioned “In space, no one can hear you lie…,” a riff on the popular tagline for the Alien movies, saying Trump and Co. couldn’t hide their white supremacist leanings.
“I love this – proud to be in this crew – but the only lies being told are by liberal scumbags #maga #republican #infowars,” Stone wrote on Instagram when he shared the photo.
In June the president began the process of creating a United States Space Force, which would become the sixth branch of the armed forces.
Last week Trump’s reelection PAC sent out an email asking followers to vote on a logo for the new force that would be used on a “new line of gear” to be sold to help the campaign.
The Trump PAC logos didn’t feature the swastika’s that Stone was evidently “proud” to share.
- Mike Pence’s Space Force announcement gets the intergalactic meme treatment
- Would Pence side with God or America if Trump’s Space Force invaded Heaven?
- Roger Stone’s ‘grandson’ launches GoFundMe to pay off legal fees
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).