- Riots break out after a fake email about coronavirus went viral Thursday 8:59 PM
- Bloomberg edits debate clip to make other Democratic candidates appear speechless Thursday 7:50 PM
- Dad claims YouTube refuses to remove video of daughter’s murder Thursday 6:36 PM
- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
Donald Trump Jr. likes it when people reaffirm their physical attraction to him. He likes it so much that if you compliment him on how hot he is or you call him a DILF, he very well might Instagram it. The son of President Donald Trump on Friday shared a screenshot of Instagram followers complimenting him on his physique, with two commenters claiming to be LGBT and still attracted to the 40-year-old Republican.
And Don Jr. loved it.
Yes, this is normal.
“Ok this is what was going on on my Instagram account last week,” Trump Jr. wrote on the Instagram post’s caption. “Pretty amazing and also pretty funny. All welcome here. Thanks for the laughs and the compliments guys. 🇺🇸🤣🇺🇸🤣🇺🇸Looks like we are the party of inclusion. #inclusion #diversity.”
For the record, the Trump administration has twice failed to acknowledge June as Pride Month, a celebration of LGBT culture.
Don Jr. is currently.....posting screenshots of Instagram commenters calling him hot. My god. pic.twitter.com/gKvSa34nOK— Teddy Goff (@teddygoff) July 20, 2018
Midlife crises were so much less fun before social media.— Practice Democracy Or Suffer Fascism (@JDrimmer5000) July 20, 2018
So the bottomless chasm of a desperate need to be adored was inherited from his dad, I see.— Anna Maltese (@MalteseAnna) July 21, 2018
Donald Trump Jr. is currently coming off of a messy divorce from his wife Vanessa Trump. News has since broken that former Fox News’ The Five host Kimberly Guilfoyle is dating the Republican. Guilfoyle unceremoniously left Fox News just this week, amid early rumors of her relationship with the President’s son. Guilfoyle—who was married to California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, a Democrat, for four years—will also be joining a new Super PAC supporting Trump’s agenda.
Instagram isn’t the only social media platform the Trumps are using to spread their message. A recent report showed that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg made a private call to then-President-elect Trump to congratulate him on his win.
- Donald Trump memes are making the internet great again
- Who’s going to challenge Trump in 2020? Here are the super-early contenders
- What exactly is ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome?’
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.