- The ‘Smooth Bernie’ conspiracy is false, but the memes are fire Friday 3:59 PM
- Trump says he wants to raise the vaping age to 21 Friday 3:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 Friday 1:11 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls Friday 1:05 PM
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran Friday 12:52 PM
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Friday 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Friday 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Friday 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Friday 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Friday 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Friday 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Friday 9:56 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Friday 8:45 AM
Two months after his wife Vanessa filed for divorce amid rumors of an affair with Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, it’s being reported that Donald Trump Jr. is dating Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Multiple sources have confirmed that the pair have been dating for “several weeks,” according to Page Six. Trump’s 12-year marriage screeched to a halt earlier this year when it was revealed he’d been unfaithful in the past, with former Apprentice contestant O’Day. O’Day released a SoundCloud single called “DTJ,” not-so-subtly sharing her perspective on her old flame. Since Vanessa Trump’s filing for divorce, though, it appears that Don Jr. has started spending time with Guilfoyle.
Guilfoyle is a former attorney and co-hosts The Five on Fox News. She was once considered for the White House press secretary position but ultimately turned it down to continue her Fox contract, which is how we ended up with Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Guilfoyle’s ties to the White House don’t end there, though. She was also briefly romantically linked to former Trump communications director Anthony Scaramucci last fall, though he has since reconciled with his estranged wife. It’s sort of like a telenovela, but with the people helping govern our nation.
“Don Jr. and Kimberly are seeing each other, and are having a great time,” a source told Page Six. “While he wants to respect the privacy of his family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly’s company.”
Who says love is dead?
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.