- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Wednesday 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Wednesday 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Wednesday 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Wednesday 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Wednesday 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Wednesday 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Wednesday 11:29 AM
Two months after his wife Vanessa filed for divorce amid rumors of an affair with Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, it’s being reported that Donald Trump Jr. is dating Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Multiple sources have confirmed that the pair have been dating for “several weeks,” according to Page Six. Trump’s 12-year marriage screeched to a halt earlier this year when it was revealed he’d been unfaithful in the past, with former Apprentice contestant O’Day. O’Day released a SoundCloud single called “DTJ,” not-so-subtly sharing her perspective on her old flame. Since Vanessa Trump’s filing for divorce, though, it appears that Don Jr. has started spending time with Guilfoyle.
Guilfoyle is a former attorney and co-hosts The Five on Fox News. She was once considered for the White House press secretary position but ultimately turned it down to continue her Fox contract, which is how we ended up with Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Guilfoyle’s ties to the White House don’t end there, though. She was also briefly romantically linked to former Trump communications director Anthony Scaramucci last fall, though he has since reconciled with his estranged wife. It’s sort of like a telenovela, but with the people helping govern our nation.
“Don Jr. and Kimberly are seeing each other, and are having a great time,” a source told Page Six. “While he wants to respect the privacy of his family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly’s company.”
Who says love is dead?
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.