- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ 1 Year Ago
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? 1 Year Ago
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart 1 Year Ago
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. PSG in Champions League action Tuesday 5:24 PM
- No-fly zone implemented over Area 51 ahead of Alienstock festival Tuesday 5:16 PM
- TikTok accused of censoring content about Hong Kong protests Tuesday 5:04 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em, Week 3: At the Bakery Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again Tuesday 4:27 PM
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care Tuesday 4:19 PM
Two months after his wife Vanessa filed for divorce amid rumors of an affair with Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, it’s being reported that Donald Trump Jr. is dating Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Multiple sources have confirmed that the pair have been dating for “several weeks,” according to Page Six. Trump’s 12-year marriage screeched to a halt earlier this year when it was revealed he’d been unfaithful in the past, with former Apprentice contestant O’Day. O’Day released a SoundCloud single called “DTJ,” not-so-subtly sharing her perspective on her old flame. Since Vanessa Trump’s filing for divorce, though, it appears that Don Jr. has started spending time with Guilfoyle.
Guilfoyle is a former attorney and co-hosts The Five on Fox News. She was once considered for the White House press secretary position but ultimately turned it down to continue her Fox contract, which is how we ended up with Sean Spicer and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Guilfoyle’s ties to the White House don’t end there, though. She was also briefly romantically linked to former Trump communications director Anthony Scaramucci last fall, though he has since reconciled with his estranged wife. It’s sort of like a telenovela, but with the people helping govern our nation.
“Don Jr. and Kimberly are seeing each other, and are having a great time,” a source told Page Six. “While he wants to respect the privacy of his family, he is getting divorced, and he enjoys Kimberly’s company.”
Who says love is dead?
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.