- Woman who live streamed a police officer’s shooting is receiving death threats 2 Years Ago
- Pre-Prime Day deals you don’t want to miss 2 Years Ago
- Dana Loesch out at NRATV; ‘thoughts and prayers’ for her career are in 2 Years Ago
- Trump’s rant about Megan Rapinoe devolves into treatise about PC culture in the NBA Today 10:41 AM
- Is Millie Bobby Brown joining the MCU? Today 10:39 AM
- Hundreds of thousands demand that Etika’s previously deleted YouTube channel be restored Today 10:18 AM
- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar Today 9:47 AM
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law Today 9:07 AM
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
Awkward photo of Trump’s hands inspires first great Photoshop battle of 2017
Donald Trump is making Photoshop great again.
The size of Donald Trump’s hands somehow became a focal point in the 2016 election. Combine that with this awkward photo of him closing a pen and you’re left with all of the material needed for the first truly great Photoshop battle of his presidency.
“What is this, a wall for ants?” Nope, notes one commenter. It’s a wall for Trump hands.
What about some dinosaur play time. This Twitter thread speculates Trump is going senile. Maybe he’s all BAWWRRRR ROARR DINOSAUR MASH!
Although that image is missing one thing.
Better. (It added the SUV from Jurassic Park.)
Hmm, something seems off here.
What if it wasn’t the Russians playing him all this time, but the Chinese???? Because, you know, they make the finger traps.
Perhaps Trump will build the wall himself?
Here he is playing with Legos.
I can’t tell if he’s playing with his mashed potatoes here or eating ice cream but, whatever. It works in both regards.
This one is titled “Jane quietly observes as Donny attempts to use a human tool.” (The joke is that he doesn’t know how to use a pen.)
Also, there’s the obligatory little hands joke.
This, though, might be the cruelest own, because Trump considers himself a New Yorker through and through.
Here is Trump tearing apart the very fabric of America.
[Placeholder for http://imgur.com/CJXqXz6 embed]
This last one is funny until you remember that at the moment this picture was taken, there actually was a person holding the nuclear football 10 feet from him, for whenever he wants to nuke Reddit’s Photoshop Battles to smithereens.
Let’s hope he doesn’t do that. Because right now this is all we have.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]