- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
The size of Donald Trump’s hands somehow became a focal point in the 2016 election. Combine that with this awkward photo of him closing a pen and you’re left with all of the material needed for the first truly great Photoshop battle of his presidency.
“What is this, a wall for ants?” Nope, notes one commenter. It’s a wall for Trump hands.
What about some dinosaur play time. This Twitter thread speculates Trump is going senile. Maybe he’s all BAWWRRRR ROARR DINOSAUR MASH!
Although that image is missing one thing.
Better. (It added the SUV from Jurassic Park.)
Hmm, something seems off here.
What if it wasn’t the Russians playing him all this time, but the Chinese???? Because, you know, they make the finger traps.
Perhaps Trump will build the wall himself?
Here he is playing with Legos.
I can’t tell if he’s playing with his mashed potatoes here or eating ice cream but, whatever. It works in both regards.
This one is titled “Jane quietly observes as Donny attempts to use a human tool.” (The joke is that he doesn’t know how to use a pen.)
Also, there’s the obligatory little hands joke.
This, though, might be the cruelest own, because Trump considers himself a New Yorker through and through.
Here is Trump tearing apart the very fabric of America.
[Placeholder for http://imgur.com/CJXqXz6 embed]
This last one is funny until you remember that at the moment this picture was taken, there actually was a person holding the nuclear football 10 feet from him, for whenever he wants to nuke Reddit’s Photoshop Battles to smithereens.
Let’s hope he doesn’t do that. Because right now this is all we have.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]