- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
- People are making dark memes about the coronavirus Friday 12:27 PM
- Trump camp’s ‘head on a pike’ impeachment threat hit with memes Friday 11:34 AM
- What is the #FreeBritney movement, and why is Cher tweeting about it? Friday 10:52 AM
- This YouTuber claims the Saudi government plotted to kidnap him on U.S. soil Friday 10:30 AM
- Report: Jack Dorsey declined to host a fundraiser for Tulsi Gabbard Friday 10:22 AM
Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest
That would certainly be… unique in presidential match-ups.
Trump has railed against Biden in a number of tweets and comments, calling him “Sleepy Joe” among other insults.
First, Biden said he was “used to bullies,” before answering another question and coming up with the push-up contest idea.
“I’d say, ‘come on Donald, come on man. How many push-ups do you want to do here, pal?’” the former vice president told Mike Brzezinski. “I mean, jokingly, you know, come on, run with me, man.”
Biden and Trump have a history of going back-and-forth with each other when it comes to physicality.
Last year, the former vice president said he would “beat the hell out of” Trump if they were in high school if he heard about the remarks he’s made about women, including the Access Hollywood tape.
In response, Trump said Biden would “go down fast and hard, crying all the way” in such a fight.
Biden is ahead in most polls in the early stages of the 2020 Democratic primary.
You can watch all of Biden’s interview with Morning Joe here.
- Trump consultant running a popular, fake Joe Biden campaign website
- Trump declares a winner in social media summit fight
- Does Joe Biden know how to raise his hand?
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).