- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest
That would certainly be… unique in presidential match-ups.
Trump has railed against Biden in a number of tweets and comments, calling him “Sleepy Joe” among other insults.
First, Biden said he was “used to bullies,” before answering another question and coming up with the push-up contest idea.
“I’d say, ‘come on Donald, come on man. How many push-ups do you want to do here, pal?’” the former vice president told Mike Brzezinski. “I mean, jokingly, you know, come on, run with me, man.”
Biden and Trump have a history of going back-and-forth with each other when it comes to physicality.
Last year, the former vice president said he would “beat the hell out of” Trump if they were in high school if he heard about the remarks he’s made about women, including the Access Hollywood tape.
In response, Trump said Biden would “go down fast and hard, crying all the way” in such a fight.
Biden is ahead in most polls in the early stages of the 2020 Democratic primary.
You can watch all of Biden’s interview with Morning Joe here.
- Trump consultant running a popular, fake Joe Biden campaign website
- Trump declares a winner in social media summit fight
- Does Joe Biden know how to raise his hand?
Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).