- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Sunday 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Sunday 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Sunday 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Sunday 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Sunday 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Sunday 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Sunday 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said during a recent interview that he has “no idea how to smoke pot.”
Speaking with CBS reporter Leslie Stahl, Musk responded to criticism over his September appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast in which he appeared to smoke marijuana.
“What about the pot?” Stahl asks in a teaser for the interview, set to air Sunday.
Musk replied by stating that he did not even possess the knowledge to smoke pot properly.
“I do not smoke pot,” Musk said.
Many of the podcast’s viewers argued on YouTube at the time that the entrepreneur failed to even inhale the substance.
“As anybody who watched that podcast could tell, I have no idea how to smoke pot, or anything,” Musk added. “I don’t know how to smoke anything, honestly.”
Musk had previously commented on marijuana in August after sending out his controversial “funding secured” tweet. The engineer said at the time that he would take Tesla private when shares reached $420, a number that also refers to smoking marijuana.
“Weed is not helpful for productivity,” Musk told the New York Times. “There’s a reason for the word ‘stoned.’ You just sit there like a stone on weed.”
Musk also answered questions during the segment surrounding other controversies and his popular Twitter account, where he goes head-to-head with critics and boasts of his love for anime.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.