- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said during a recent interview that he has “no idea how to smoke pot.”
Speaking with CBS reporter Leslie Stahl, Musk responded to criticism over his September appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast in which he appeared to smoke marijuana.
“What about the pot?” Stahl asks in a teaser for the interview, set to air Sunday.
Musk replied by stating that he did not even possess the knowledge to smoke pot properly.
“I do not smoke pot,” Musk said.
Many of the podcast’s viewers argued on YouTube at the time that the entrepreneur failed to even inhale the substance.
“As anybody who watched that podcast could tell, I have no idea how to smoke pot, or anything,” Musk added. “I don’t know how to smoke anything, honestly.”
Musk had previously commented on marijuana in August after sending out his controversial “funding secured” tweet. The engineer said at the time that he would take Tesla private when shares reached $420, a number that also refers to smoking marijuana.
“Weed is not helpful for productivity,” Musk told the New York Times. “There’s a reason for the word ‘stoned.’ You just sit there like a stone on weed.”
Musk also answered questions during the segment surrounding other controversies and his popular Twitter account, where he goes head-to-head with critics and boasts of his love for anime.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.