- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
“I don’t know how to smoke anything, honestly”
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said during a recent interview that he has “no idea how to smoke pot.”
Speaking with CBS reporter Leslie Stahl, Musk responded to criticism over his September appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast in which he appeared to smoke marijuana.
“What about the pot?” Stahl asks in a teaser for the interview, set to air Sunday.
Musk replied by stating that he did not even possess the knowledge to smoke pot properly.
“I do not smoke pot,” Musk said.
Many of the podcast’s viewers argued on YouTube at the time that the entrepreneur failed to even inhale the substance.
“As anybody who watched that podcast could tell, I have no idea how to smoke pot, or anything,” Musk added. “I don’t know how to smoke anything, honestly.”
Musk had previously commented on marijuana in August after sending out his controversial “funding secured” tweet. The engineer said at the time that he would take Tesla private when shares reached $420, a number that also refers to smoking marijuana.
“Weed is not helpful for productivity,” Musk told the New York Times. “There’s a reason for the word ‘stoned.’ You just sit there like a stone on weed.”
Musk also answered questions during the segment surrounding other controversies and his popular Twitter account, where he goes head-to-head with critics and boasts of his love for anime.
Mikael Thalen is a tech and security reporter based in Seattle, covering social media, data breaches, hackers, and more.