- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali 3 Years Ago
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived 3 Years Ago
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
Praise the fucking lord: Someone finally found a way to solve Apple’s worst autocorrect.
Turns out all you have to do is add a contact to your address book named Fucking Fucker (or whatever your preferred forms of the versatile word are), and then autocorrect will start accepting this faux proper noun as a word in everyday texts.
As LifeHacker points out, you can also just add these words to your phone’s dictionary, but you have to admit there’s something much more satisfying about seeing “fuck fucks” right there in your address book between Fuckbuddy #347 (actually, add that one too!) and Uncle George.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.