- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 2 Years Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges 2 Years Ago
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
Heads up to everyone who swore off Apple Maps back in 2012 when it originally launched: apparently, it doesn’t suck as much anymore.
In fact, now the app can help you navigate through airports and malls—just in time for Christmas. It’s the only navigation app that offers the feature.
If an airport or a mall is included in the list, it will now have the words “Look Inside” on the map. Tapping that will pop up a bird’s-eye view layout of the inside of the terminal.
Indoor maps for Apple Maps was first announced at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. The plan calls for a gradual rollout for a dozen or so airports in various cities around the world with the launch of iOS 11.
For now, Apple Maps includes maps for 34 U.S. and international airports. Users can find a list of all airports included in the rollout on Apple’s website here. Apple’s also added floor plans for malls in nine U.S. cities, but doesn’t list any specific ones, according to Mashable.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.