We are never, ever, ever getting back together ... motherf*cker.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Zynga has been dethroned as the top games company on Facebook. The new king is ... well, King.
- Here are the tasteless Manti Te’o t-shirts you asked for.
- Just in case you had any questions, you and Samuel L. Jackson are never, ever, ever getting back together.
- How many users does Instagram really have?
- Being able to see how many people have installed a given Facebook app is a thing of the past.
- Performance artist sets out to annoy Amazon’s CEO with email, just to see how he likes it.
- Apple no longer rates the NRA’s bizarre iPhone shooting game as suitable for 4-year-olds.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Taylor Swift debuts new song, '1989' album via livestream
Taylor Swift has been keeping secrets lately (and dousing herself with ice water), building up anticipation for… something. Everyone wanted to know: Could she drop a Beyoncé?
The Latest From Daily Dot Video