We are never, ever, ever getting back together ... motherf*cker.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Zynga has been dethroned as the top games company on Facebook. The new king is ... well, King.
- Here are the tasteless Manti Te’o t-shirts you asked for.
- Just in case you had any questions, you and Samuel L. Jackson are never, ever, ever getting back together.
- How many users does Instagram really have?
- Being able to see how many people have installed a given Facebook app is a thing of the past.
- Performance artist sets out to annoy Amazon’s CEO with email, just to see how he likes it.
- Apple no longer rates the NRA’s bizarre iPhone shooting game as suitable for 4-year-olds.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
Taylor Swift gives screaming fans a brand-new song and album
Taylor Swift has been keeping secrets lately (and dousing herself with ice water), building up anticipation for… something. Everyone wanted to know: Could she drop a Beyoncé?