Dotted Lines: Samuel L. Jackson sings Taylor Swift
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Zynga has been dethroned as the top games company on Facebook. The new king is ... well, King.
- Here are the tasteless Manti Te’o t-shirts you asked for.
- Just in case you had any questions, you and Samuel L. Jackson are never, ever, ever getting back together.
- How many users does Instagram really have?
- Being able to see how many people have installed a given Facebook app is a thing of the past.
- Performance artist sets out to annoy Amazon’s CEO with email, just to see how he likes it.
- Apple no longer rates the NRA’s bizarre iPhone shooting game as suitable for 4-year-olds.
Texans are adopting dogs in droves to rescue them from flooded animal shelters
Now this is Southern hospitality.88k
This photo of an Army widow at her husband's grave reminds us what Memorial Day is all about
Laureen Lopez-Berry's husband Richard was killed by a car bomb in Afghanistan in 2012.39k
How to play every classic video game on your phone
The best '80s and '90s consoles in the palm of your hand.21k
The rich tradition of African storytelling is making the leap to comics
Artist and author Paul Louise-Julie talks about the roots of Africa's comics revolution.
Your definitive guide to the best robot butts
Thick, toned and metal.7