We are never, ever, ever getting back together ... motherf*cker.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day's must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Zynga has been dethroned as the top games company on Facebook. The new king is ... well, King.
- Here are the tasteless Manti Te’o t-shirts you asked for.
- Just in case you had any questions, you and Samuel L. Jackson are never, ever, ever getting back together.
- How many users does Instagram really have?
- Being able to see how many people have installed a given Facebook app is a thing of the past.
- Performance artist sets out to annoy Amazon’s CEO with email, just to see how he likes it.
- Apple no longer rates the NRA’s bizarre iPhone shooting game as suitable for 4-year-olds.
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Taylor Swift mashed up with Nine Inch Nails is actually pretty good
Taylor Swift 's "Shake It Off" has been perverted in many ways: It's been slowed down , Groot'd , and athleticized . And now it's met its soulmate , which is apparently Nine Inch Nails .
From Our VICE Partners