If you’ve eaten at the fast-food restaurant with the Golden Arches, addictive fries, and nightmare clown mascot, dollars to McNuggets you’ve played at least one “peel and win” game. It may have even been Monopoly themed. Did you know that from the years 1989 to 2001, such games amounted to $24 million dollars worth of fraud on McDonald’s part? In that time, there were almost no legitimate winners of the big contest, and in one case, the prize winners were part of a conspiracy that’s almost reminiscent of the Lufthansa heist.
From executive producer Mark Wahlberg comes a new documentary series that dives deep into this fraud, uncovering more than you ever thought you knew about harmless fast-food sweepstakes.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch McMillions.
|HOW TO STREAM ‘MCMILLIONS’|
|HULU WITH LIVE TV||TRY NOW|
|AMAZON PRIME||TRY NOW|
What channel is McMillions on?
McMillions is available exclusively on HBO. The season will comprise of six episodes.
When does McMillions air?
McMillions premiers on Monday, February 3 at 7pm PT. Subsequent episodes will air on Mondays at the same time.
How to watch McMillions
The docuseries is only available on HBO. But there are plenty of options to access the premium cable channel.
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial) for HBO | $119 per year for Prime
- Devices: Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
HBO is one of the best standalone channels available for purchase on Amazon Prime Video. If you’re a Prime member, it’s a convenient way to stream HBO hits like Veep, True Detective, and Game of Thrones.
2) HBO Now
- Cost: $14.99 per month (after 7-day free trial)
- Devices: Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
If all you want is HBO, its proprietary on-demand service HBO Now will give you instant access to the channel’s entire history of his shows, movies, and documentaries, along with the ability to live stream new shows and specials. You’ll never run out of things to watch.
- The best movies on HBO Go and HBO Now
- The best HBO documentaries
- The best new movies on HBO: 2018 new releases
3) Hulu and Hulu with Live TV
- Cost: $5.99-$11.99 for Hulu or $54.99 per month for Hulu with Live TV | $14.99 per month for HBO
- Hulu devices: Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
Adding HBO to your Hulu account is easy. If you’re looking for an online cable package that comes with all that great Hulu on-demand content, Hulu with Live TV is a great offer at a great price. You’ll have almost 60 channels to flip through, including HGTV, a full suite of ESPN channels, Cartoon Network, FX, and even deep cuts like Nat Geo Wild and Syfy. Whichever Hulu package you choose, adding HBO will cost $14.99 a month after your free trial expires. (Here’s the complete list of Hulu Live TV channels.)
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.