- Joey Salads suggests Democrats carried out Santa Clarita mass shooting Thursday 7:31 PM
- How influencers use TikTok to make money and launch careers Thursday 7:18 PM
- How to stream Argentina vs. Brazil live Thursday 6:51 PM
- Miss Fame calls out Justin Bieber for low music video appearance pay offer Thursday 6:19 PM
- Trump Jr. ranked No. 1 on best-seller list—after the GOP gave away copies of his book Thursday 5:45 PM
- Mo’Nique suing Netflix for race and gender discrimination Thursday 5:09 PM
- Students outraged that professors accused of sexual misconduct are still teaching Thursday 5:00 PM
- TikTok users jokingly wear big hats to sneak snacks into movie theaters Thursday 3:59 PM
- Why today’s new facially recognition bill is being called ‘woefully’ inadequate Thursday 3:15 PM
- Facebook has given more user data to the government than ever before Thursday 2:57 PM
- How many devices can you stream Disney+ on at once? Thursday 2:42 PM
- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time Thursday 1:46 PM
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency Thursday 1:46 PM
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now Thursday 1:30 PM
- What is the meme of the decade? Thursday 1:07 PM
Barcelona is back in action following a weekend off due to El Clásico’s postponement, and three points is needed to fend off Real Madrid lurking in second place. Levante’s looking to continue its good start and a home win could mean that European football is attainable in 2020, being just three points behind the seventh spot.
Here’s everything you need to know to live stream Levante vs. Barcelona, including what to watch for on the pitch.
|HOW TO WATCH LEVANTE VS. BARCELONA WITHOUT CABLE|
|SLING TV||TRY NOW|
Barcelona vs. Levante stream
- When: 11:00AM ET, Saturday, Nov. 2
- Where: Ciutat de Valencia in Valencia, Spain
- Streaming: BeIN Sports
Barcelona vs. Levante stream: How to watch La Liga matches online
The match is on BeIN Sports; the following streaming services allow you to watch the entire 2019-20 La Liga season.
- Cost: $44.99 for your first month and $54.99 per month thereafter
- FuboTV devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV is a solid TV streaming service option, whether your tastes run to entertainment (AMC, Syfy, FX), news (MSNBC, CNN), or sports (NBA TV, NFL Network). If you’re a soccer fan, however, it will appear tailor-made for you, with 10 beIN SPORTS channels, NBC and NBCSN, FS1, FS2, UniMás, and Champions League actions via TNT all on tap. If you can’t watch a match live, FuboTV offers a three-day replay for each match and 30 hours of cloud DVR. (Check out the complete FuboTV channels list.)
FuboTV also has bilingual families in mind; each subscription comes with UniMás, Galavisión, NBC Universo, beIN SPORTS, Univision, and Fox Deportes. An extra $7.99 per month will bring you Latino Plus, which includes CNN en Español and TyC Sports among its offerings.
2) Sling TV
- Sling TV pricing: $25-$40 per month (40% off first month)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, Microsoft Edge, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
Sling TV provides two base channel package options, each priced at $25 per month. Sling Orange includes three ESPN channels, while Sling Blue includes sports channels like NBCSN (where many Premier League matches appear), NFL Network, and local channels. (Sling Blue customers in select markets get NBC, where some matches appear; see if yours has it here.) If you’re Team “Why Not Both,” Sling Orange + Blue combines the two for just $40 per month. To add beIN SPORTS and maximize your soccer-watching potential, you’ll want to add either Sports Extra: Sling Orange ($5 per month) or Sports Extra: Sling Blue ($10 per month). (The latter also includes NFL RedZone.)
Spanish-speaking viewers have quite a few options. For bilingual families, you might consider the Español: Best of Spanish TV package for either Sling Orange or Sling Blue for 24/7 specialty channel LaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS Connect: Channels 4-9, which features matches from La Liga, Ligue 1 and Copa del Rey, among others. Both packages cost $5 per month after your free trial. Sling TV Latino is another Spanish-language package for $10 per month, including NBC Universo, History en Español, and—of import to soccer fans—four beIN SPORTS channels. (And choosing Sling TV Latino + Sling Orange for $30 per month gives you access to ESPN Deportes.) For more information, check out our guide to Sling TV channels and our Sling TV review.
Barcelona vs. Levante stream: Preview, last five results, upcoming fixtures
Levante (Recent form: WLLWD): Coming off back-to-back losses in La Liga, a matchup with Barca is the last thing most Levante supporters would want. Levante has not beaten the Catalonian club since an epic 5-4 win at home in May 2018, which was Barcelona’s only loss of the season in the penultimate week of the 2018 title-winning campaign.
Barcelona (Recent form: WWWWW): After only two wins in the first five league games of this season, Ernesto Valverde’s squad has reestablished dominance on top of La Liga with seven wins across all competitions. But the lead is slim, with Real Madrid just one point behind through 10 games. El Clásico was pushed back to December following massive political protests in Catalonia due to the imprisonment of officials involved in the attempted independence referendum of 2017. F.C. Barcelona was affected then as well, having a match played behind closed doors to ensure the safety of staff and players. Valverde must keep the team focused on the field during another incident in this long-running saga that is very close to the hearts of the club and its supporters.
Levante: Sunday, Nov. 10 at Athletic Bilbao (La Liga)
Barcelona: Tuesday, Nov. 5 vs Slavia Prague (Champions League); Saturday, Nov. 9 vs Celta Vigo (La Liga)
- How to watch the 2019-20 La Liga season
- How to watch the Liga MX Apertura
- How to watch the Premier League
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jackson Fowler is the Daily Dot's resident football expert. Both kinds. He's a former editorial intern with the newsroom. You can follow him on Twitter at @jacksnfwler.