- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
- Pro and anti-boot factions emerge in wake of ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ trailer Thursday 12:31 PM
- The ‘Rise of Skywalker’ press tour has turned into a rehash of ‘The Last Jedi’ Thursday 12:18 PM
- What’s in a TikTok username? Thursday 12:00 PM
- All four of 2020’s Marvel/DC movies are directed by women Thursday 11:57 AM
- Jeremy Corbyn Rickrolls everyone ahead of British election Thursday 10:18 AM
Most people share baby pictures featuring cute teddy bears or cuddly blankets. But one Twitter user is breaking the internet with a less than ordinary photo of himself with none other than what appears to be Rosa Parks.
Twitter user @lovechvn was taking part in a meme, in which Twitter users share side-by-side photos of themselves when they were babies and their present-day selves.
“Lil Chan vs Big Chan,” Twitter user @lovechvn wrote. His baby photo features him being held by a woman, who, as a slew of Twitter users later pointed out, seems to be the Civil Rights icon.
Lil Chan vs Big Chan pic.twitter.com/P0BltGh8l6— Chan Cozy (@lovechvn) November 19, 2019
To make matters more interesting, lovechvn never made any mention of Parks in the now-viral tweet.
“Wth.. am I trippin? or is that Rosa Parks?” Twitter user @Its_Somadina questioned.
wth.. am I trippin? or is that Rosa Parks?— $Somach (@Its_Somadina) November 19, 2019
Others reacted with Civil rights-themed memes.
“So you just gon casually post up in Mama Rosa Parks lap like we not gone acknowledge its her? Lmao,” another jokingly asked.
So you just gon casually post up in Mama Rosa Parks lap like we not gone acknowledge its her? Lmao pic.twitter.com/FY7Tb3JO4b— Dee Holt🦍 (@D_1andOnly_) November 19, 2019
Many wanted to know just how lovechvn ended up in a photo with Parks and wondered if the two are related.
“WHY WON’T YOU ANSWER?!?” Twitter user @piano_goddess questioned.
WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER?!? pic.twitter.com/3LThbT4jMn— BlackPeopleConnect.com Chatroom (@piano_goddess) November 19, 2019
Eventually, lovechvn chimed in to answer the question Twitter users were asking.
“She’s my big cousin,” he finally responded. His highly anticipated response similarily went viral.
She’s my big cousin— Chan Cozy (@lovechvn) November 19, 2019
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.