- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman 3 Years Ago
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
While there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for the pop diva’s mic troubles during the performance, the event was seen by many as a fitting end to an altogether disastrous year, and the ensuing blame game has kept the event in the news cycle way past its natural expiration date.
During the halftime of the San Antonio Spurs and Toronto Raptors game, the Coyote—one of the NBA’s most endearing mascots, what with his floppy ears and relentless dedication to “Go Spurs Go” chants—donned a leotard to recreate Carey’s breakdown. It’s brutal.
The Spurs aren’t the first basketball team to take a shot at Carey. The Indiana Pacers’ “Lip Sync Cam” got the first jab in, but here’s hoping the Coyote got the last laugh.
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.