- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise 3 Years Ago
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
Wysaski’s hyperrealistic trolling has taken the form of bunk Halloween costumes, erroneous 2015 memories, and bogus Black Friday deals, among many other creations that have delighted the internet while horrifying consumers. His take on the all the weird shit the animal kingdom has to offer is just as spot-on.
It’s hard not to imagine a gaggle of ducks second lining across a pond while stacked-up koalas recreate their own crossing of the Delaware as inaugural U.S. president George Washington.
The evolution of penguins is particularly troubling, though it’s a good thing the flightless bird has proven to be an incredibly woke animal, much like
fire ants spicy boys.
As unbelievable as these animal facts are, Obvious Plant’s recent offerings are leading fans to believe he’s stumbled on something way deeper than parody. Take, for example, his surprising facts about Guy Fieri video.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/obviousplant/videos/1154468977937192/ video embed.]
As we all know, Flavortown has had a massive air traffic congestion issue since opening its airspace to allow for more than just drone drops of donkey sauce buckets.
If Wysaski’s project is hiding some deep kernels of truth, then best believe I’ll be leaving my cellphone at home so the meerkats don’t get to it.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.