- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 3 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 3 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 3 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 3 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
‘America’s first president, George Washington, was actually nine koalas stacked on top of each other.’
Wysaski’s hyperrealistic trolling has taken the form of bunk Halloween costumes, erroneous 2015 memories, and bogus Black Friday deals, among many other creations that have delighted the internet while horrifying consumers. His take on the all the weird shit the animal kingdom has to offer is just as spot-on.
It’s hard not to imagine a gaggle of ducks second lining across a pond while stacked-up koalas recreate their own crossing of the Delaware as inaugural U.S. president George Washington.
The evolution of penguins is particularly troubling, though it’s a good thing the flightless bird has proven to be an incredibly woke animal, much like
fire ants spicy boys.
As unbelievable as these animal facts are, Obvious Plant’s recent offerings are leading fans to believe he’s stumbled on something way deeper than parody. Take, for example, his surprising facts about Guy Fieri video.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/obviousplant/videos/1154468977937192/ video embed.]
As we all know, Flavortown has had a massive air traffic congestion issue since opening its airspace to allow for more than just drone drops of donkey sauce buckets.
If Wysaski’s project is hiding some deep kernels of truth, then best believe I’ll be leaving my cellphone at home so the meerkats don’t get to it.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.