- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins 4 Years Ago
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Today 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
Prankster trolls Target with Black Friday deals too good to be true
Worth stampeding for.
All of which is to say that Black Friday is basically his Christmas. And, true to form, Wysaki rolled out some amazing material for the consumerist “holiday,” touting cheap bar mitzvah invites and free falcons galore.
If I were you, I’d start camping out in the Target parking lot now.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'