- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support 3 Years Ago
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
Prankster trolls Target with Black Friday deals too good to be true
Worth stampeding for.
All of which is to say that Black Friday is basically his Christmas. And, true to form, Wysaki rolled out some amazing material for the consumerist “holiday,” touting cheap bar mitzvah invites and free falcons galore.
If I were you, I’d start camping out in the Target parking lot now.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'