- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme 2 Years Ago
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Today 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Today 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Today 10:32 AM
- Trump adds Jeffrey Epstein’s old attorney to impeachment team Today 10:03 AM
- YouTube star Cameron Dallas gets scathing reviews for his Broadway debut Today 9:58 AM
- How to watch ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ season 10 Today 9:55 AM
- George Lucas met Baby Yoda, and we can’t handle it Today 8:45 AM
- Apple TV+’s ‘Little America’ shines a light on immigrant stories Today 8:00 AM
- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious Today 7:53 AM
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect Today 7:33 AM
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online Today 7:30 AM
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
More than two years after it was reported the legendary movie director would help turn the geek novel, Ready Player One, into a film, Spielberg unveiled the trailer.
The movie is scheduled to be released March 30, 2018.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.