- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post 1 Month Ago
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Today 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
Two universes collided when Baby Yoda entered the world of The Sims with the latest The Sims 4 update.
This year “The Child,” or more commonly referred to as Baby Yoda, went from a Disney+ character to the cutest meme of 2019. Now, Sims fans are rejoicing after Baby Yoda was debuted as a statute on Thursday. Sims VIP, a Sims content guide, reported that Baby Yoda is now featured in the new update.
“Officially dead. They added Baby Yoda to The Sims 4,” Sims VIP tweeted.
Baby Yoda originates from the Star Wars series on Disney+ called The Mandalorian.
“The Child Statute” sells for 504 simoleons, which is the currency in the game and can be bought in “buy mode,” according to Sims VIP.
“Players: But what about children? Sims: We love The Child too,” Sims producer Dave Miotke tweeted.
Players: But what about children?— Dave Miotke (@SimGuruNinja) December 12, 2019
Sims: We love The Child too. pic.twitter.com/OTrZ24Su4n
Sims players are reacting ecstatically on Twitter about the newest meme sensation being added.
“Yay!! Haven’t watched The Mandalorian, or at least not yet, but Baby Yoda must be one of the cutest critters that 2019 has added to pop culture,” Twitter user @ThisOneHuman wrote.
Yay!!! 😍😂— Angelica (@ThisOneHuman) December 12, 2019
Haven't watched The Mandalorian, or at least not yet, but Baby Yoda must be one of the cutest critters that 2019 has added to pop culture.
Cutest child I’ve seen in my life!— Tazreen Tasnim (@tazreentasnim) December 12, 2019
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’
- Baby Yoda continues reign over the internet with sipping soup meme
- Petition Calls for Apple to Make a Baby Yoda Emoji
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw
H/T Sims VIP
Libby Cohen is a third-year University of Texas student originally from New Jersey. She has written for ORANGE Magazine, the Daily Texan, and most recently interned for 1010 WINS in NYC. She's now back in Austin writing for the Texas Standard and the Daily Dot.