- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
- Netflix announces Taylor Swift ‘Reputation’ concert film Thursday 11:29 AM
- People are making memes out of these ‘leaked’ ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ posters Thursday 11:12 AM
- How to watch the Liga MX final between Club América and Cruz Azul online for free Thursday 10:38 AM
- Parents shocked by KKK costumes in school play Thursday 10:11 AM
My mom was genuinely shocked and horrified when Thanos appeared to kill Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War. My dad was disturbed by the film’s subsequent bleak ending. It was a movie cliffhanger to rival Empire Strikes Back, and now the concluding chapter—10 years of movies later—is in sight with the release of Avengers 4‘s trailer Friday morning.
By the way, it’s called Avengers: Endgame, like the Taylor Swift song, and directors the Russo brothers tweeted the trailer at 6:59am CT. I’ll get out of the way here and we can watch it together.
For those who have been here since the beginning.
For those who have joined along the way.
For the best fans in the Universe.
This trailer is for you…
With much love and gratitude for your patience,
The RB’s pic.twitter.com/8hZF9FPFAZ
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) December 7, 2018
Wow, Hawkeye’s back—and his disapproving scowl seems stern AF.
Iron Man’s floating off into space. Captain America is a measured statesman as always. Thor looks like he’s in the locker room, losing at halftime. And look, it’s already an Ariana Grande meme:
— allie (aloe) ; avengers endgame (@BOURBONHlGH) December 7, 2018
The film hits theaters April 26.
Update 9:14am CT, Dec. 7: The Russo brothers tweeted that the release date has been pushed up a week from early May to late April. This post has been updated.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.