- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Saturday 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
My mom was genuinely shocked and horrified when Thanos appeared to kill Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War. My dad was disturbed by the film’s subsequent bleak ending. It was a movie cliffhanger to rival Empire Strikes Back, and now the concluding chapter—10 years of movies later—is in sight with the release of Avengers 4‘s trailer Friday morning.
By the way, it’s called Avengers: Endgame, like the Taylor Swift song, and directors the Russo brothers tweeted the trailer at 6:59am CT. I’ll get out of the way here and we can watch it together.
For those who have been here since the beginning.
For those who have joined along the way.
For the best fans in the Universe.
This trailer is for you…
With much love and gratitude for your patience,
The RB’s pic.twitter.com/8hZF9FPFAZ
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) December 7, 2018
Wow, Hawkeye’s back—and his disapproving scowl seems stern AF.
Iron Man’s floating off into space. Captain America is a measured statesman as always. Thor looks like he’s in the locker room, losing at halftime. And look, it’s already an Ariana Grande meme:
— allie (aloe) ; avengers endgame (@BOURBONHlGH) December 7, 2018
The film hits theaters April 26.
Update 9:14am CT, Dec. 7: The Russo brothers tweeted that the release date has been pushed up a week from early May to late April. This post has been updated.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.