- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable 5 Months Ago
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
My mom was genuinely shocked and horrified when Thanos appeared to kill Iron Man in Avengers: Infinity War. My dad was disturbed by the film’s subsequent bleak ending. It was a movie cliffhanger to rival Empire Strikes Back, and now the concluding chapter—10 years of movies later—is in sight with the release of Avengers 4‘s trailer Friday morning.
By the way, it’s called Avengers: Endgame, like the Taylor Swift song, and directors the Russo brothers tweeted the trailer at 6:59am CT. I’ll get out of the way here and we can watch it together.
For those who have been here since the beginning.
For those who have joined along the way.
For the best fans in the Universe.
This trailer is for you…
With much love and gratitude for your patience,
The RB’s pic.twitter.com/8hZF9FPFAZ
— Russo Brothers (@Russo_Brothers) December 7, 2018
Wow, Hawkeye’s back—and his disapproving scowl seems stern AF.
Iron Man’s floating off into space. Captain America is a measured statesman as always. Thor looks like he’s in the locker room, losing at halftime. And look, it’s already an Ariana Grande meme:
— allie (aloe) ; avengers endgame (@BOURBONHlGH) December 7, 2018
The film hits theaters April 26.
Update 9:14am CT, Dec. 7: The Russo brothers tweeted that the release date has been pushed up a week from early May to late April. This post has been updated.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.