There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality
The deadline for securing votes has been extended.
Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images
No, there's not a man 'sitting behind the curtain.'
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
These parties have been raging for over 160 years.
For years Republicans and Democrats have traded political power back and forth, but that’s not really what the founding fathers intended. So how did America arrive at a two-party system? It’s all thanks to our electoral process and something known as a plurality.
Now hear this — Vulcan Productions and Show of Force are unleashing WE THE VOTERS, a collection of short films that offers quirky takes on the issues that define our generation. WE THE VOTERS is a one-stop, non-partisan resource that’ll spark interesting conversations and help you make informed decisions about the issues that matter most.
© The Daily Dot, all rights reserved. Represented by Complex Media, Inc. for advertising sales.