- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme 6 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future 6 Years Ago
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
- Jeff Bezos subtweets Saudi prince following phone hack report Wednesday 3:29 PM
- ‘Yeah, good. OK’ Bernie Sanders meme is a new way to dismiss people Wednesday 3:10 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Petty displays of affection Wednesday 2:12 PM
Paul Rudd has been Ruddrolling Conan O’Brien for a decade
Paul Rudd’s master class in trolling.
Yesterday, Reddit learned about the long con actor Paul Rudd has been pulling on Late Night With Conan O’Brien for close to a decade. Every couple years, when he goes on the show to promote a new film, and Conan sets up the we-have-a-clip segment, they show this clip instead. This is Ruddrolling.
And last year, promoting This Is 40:
And here’s his promotion of The 40-Year-Old Virgin in 2005:
Has someone made a supercut of this yet?
Screengrab via teamcoco/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.