- Samuel L. Jackson roasts ‘Spider-Man’ marketing gaffe 2 Years Ago
- Trump cites long-dead ayatollah while announcing Iran sanction 2 Years Ago
- Why a far-right conspiracy about Ilhan Omar is in the news again Today 7:46 AM
- Razer publicly shames female influencer who tweeted about being sexually harassed Today 7:45 AM
- You can now perform Marvel plays with your school theater group Today 6:54 AM
- Trans/Sex: Strap-ons for trans women, inclusive porn games, and online dating Today 6:30 AM
- Why UFC 239 may be the PPV event of the year Today 6:00 AM
- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
Matt Stonie’s attempt to choke down 203 cookies will leave you gloriously nauseated
This time, he’s trying to shovel more than 200 chocolate chip cookies and a gallon of milk down his gullet, and he wants to accomplish his sugary goal in less than 30 minutes.
For those keeping score at home, that’s 12,800 calories for the cookies and milk, 528 grams of fat, 1,452 grams of carbohydrates, and 726 grams of sugar.
Somehow, Stonie survived the ordeal and lives on to fight (and eat) another day.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.