- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Competitive eater downs 120 Twinkies in 6 minutes, wins at life
He ate a week’s worth of calories in the time it takes the rest of us to eat a hot dog.
Competitive eater Matt Stonie has pulled off some amazing feats before—like downing a five-pound burrito in less than two minutes, for example—but this gut-busting accomplishment is particularly impressive. In just six minutes, Stonie destroyed 120 Twinkies, and took home the first place trophy at the World Twinkie Eating Championship. Stonie’s iron stomach made short work of the competition, and the closest competitor was a full 35 Twinkies behind the champ when the final bell sounded. The event, which was held at Bally’s Casino in Tunica, Miss., was punctuated by a trophy presentation, and Stonie will soon defend his title and attempt to repeat as champion. In 2013, Stonie came in second place.
In case you’re wondering how many calories Stonie consumed during that impressive six-minute run, the figure is north of 16,000. That’s over six days worth of caloric intake for an average person.
Mike Wehner is a former tech editor for the Daily Dot who now writes for BGR. His work has appeared everywhere from Yahoo to CNN, and there’s a good chance his Apple Watch is dead right now.