- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Wednesday 12:33 PM
Keanu Reeves, actor and known meme lord, is riding again with a hilarious new image that the internet just can’t get enough of. He’s got a whole new vibe going on, too. Fierce. Dangerous.
Perhaps the word we’re looking for here is simply “badass.”
Some particularly impressive video and photos emerged showing off a supposed scene from his upcoming film John Wick 3: Parabellum last month. Everyone was thrilled to see Reeves getting his fair share of action-packed scenes—and doing his own stunts—in what will undoubtedly be the movie series’ most over-the-top entry yet. Just look at this.
The footage is fire, but one photo in particular stuck out to John Wick fans: Reeves riding a horse, looking totally majestic, arm outstretched with a gun to some poor sap’s head.
JOHN WICK 3 is going to be the greatest movie of all time based on this image alone. pic.twitter.com/NuSkyGxI11— rendi (@randirahman) August 28, 2018
And even though the guy’s wearing a helmet, we know what’s going to come next for him. Because no one messes with John Wick, and if they do, John Wick takes them out. Even while he’s riding a horse on a busy street alongside a motorcycle. That’s just what he does.
That’s what he does while on a horse. With a pistol. In the middle of the city.
The picture is making the rounds online, and people are really getting into Keanu “Murder Prince” Reeves’ horseback skills. Can you blame them? It’s such a sick shot. Really makes you wonder what’s going on in that scene.
Im watching John Wick 3 million times opening weekend if this makes it into the movie pic.twitter.com/s4sHxDR88b— SICKO MODE (@WavyDowneyJr) August 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves riding a horse while shooting a guy off a motorcylce... what more can you ask for, im sold— Bo (@BrianBojangles) August 28, 2018
Turns out John Wick 3 is the episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I always wanted. pic.twitter.com/RYMhkb1PTl— Rus McLaughlin (@rusmclaughlin) August 28, 2018
Judging from this photo and the footage above alone, we can safely say that John Wick 3: Parabellum is going to be absolutely ridiculous.
The film lands in theaters on May 19, 2019. Post-movie, who knows what kind of memes Keanu will inspire?
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.