- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Keanu Reeves, actor and known meme lord, is riding again with a hilarious new image that the internet just can’t get enough of. He’s got a whole new vibe going on, too. Fierce. Dangerous.
Perhaps the word we’re looking for here is simply “badass.”
Some particularly impressive video and photos emerged showing off a supposed scene from his upcoming film John Wick 3: Parabellum last month. Everyone was thrilled to see Reeves getting his fair share of action-packed scenes—and doing his own stunts—in what will undoubtedly be the movie series’ most over-the-top entry yet. Just look at this.
The footage is fire, but one photo in particular stuck out to John Wick fans: Reeves riding a horse, looking totally majestic, arm outstretched with a gun to some poor sap’s head.
JOHN WICK 3 is going to be the greatest movie of all time based on this image alone. pic.twitter.com/NuSkyGxI11— rendi (@randirahman) August 28, 2018
And even though the guy’s wearing a helmet, we know what’s going to come next for him. Because no one messes with John Wick, and if they do, John Wick takes them out. Even while he’s riding a horse on a busy street alongside a motorcycle. That’s just what he does.
That’s what he does while on a horse. With a pistol. In the middle of the city.
The picture is making the rounds online, and people are really getting into Keanu “Murder Prince” Reeves’ horseback skills. Can you blame them? It’s such a sick shot. Really makes you wonder what’s going on in that scene.
Im watching John Wick 3 million times opening weekend if this makes it into the movie pic.twitter.com/s4sHxDR88b— SICKO MODE (@WavyDowneyJr) August 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves riding a horse while shooting a guy off a motorcylce... what more can you ask for, im sold— Bo (@BrianBojangles) August 28, 2018
Turns out John Wick 3 is the episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I always wanted. pic.twitter.com/RYMhkb1PTl— Rus McLaughlin (@rusmclaughlin) August 28, 2018
Judging from this photo and the footage above alone, we can safely say that John Wick 3: Parabellum is going to be absolutely ridiculous.
The film lands in theaters on May 19, 2019. Post-movie, who knows what kind of memes Keanu will inspire?
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.