- Noom is a weight loss app that prioritizes your mental health 7 Months Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 7 Months Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 7 Months Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 7 Months Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
The internet can’t get over Keanu Reeves as John Wick on a horse
Keanu Reeves, actor and known meme lord, is riding again with a hilarious new image that the internet just can’t get enough of. He’s got a whole new vibe going on, too. Fierce. Dangerous.
Perhaps the word we’re looking for here is simply “badass.”
Some particularly impressive video and photos emerged showing off a supposed scene from his upcoming film John Wick 3: Parabellum last month. Everyone was thrilled to see Reeves getting his fair share of action-packed scenes—and doing his own stunts—in what will undoubtedly be the movie series’ most over-the-top entry yet. Just look at this.
The footage is fire, but one photo in particular stuck out to John Wick fans: Reeves riding a horse, looking totally majestic, arm outstretched with a gun to some poor sap’s head.
JOHN WICK 3 is going to be the greatest movie of all time based on this image alone. pic.twitter.com/NuSkyGxI11
— rendi (@randirahman) August 28, 2018
And even though the guy’s wearing a helmet, we know what’s going to come next for him. Because no one messes with John Wick, and if they do, John Wick takes them out. Even while he’s riding a horse on a busy street alongside a motorcycle. That’s just what he does.
That’s what he does while on a horse. With a pistol. In the middle of the city.
— mandy (@arya_starke) August 28, 2018
The picture is making the rounds online, and people are really getting into Keanu “Murder Prince” Reeves’ horseback skills. Can you blame them? It’s such a sick shot. Really makes you wonder what’s going on in that scene.
Im watching John Wick 3 million times opening weekend if this makes it into the movie pic.twitter.com/s4sHxDR88b
— SICKO MODE (@WavyDowneyJr) August 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves riding a horse while shooting a guy off a motorcylce… what more can you ask for, im sold
— Bo (@BrianBojangles) August 28, 2018
Turns out John Wick 3 is the episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I always wanted. pic.twitter.com/RYMhkb1PTl
— Rus McLaughlin (@rusmclaughlin) August 28, 2018
— Carson Shoemaker (@The4thPair) August 28, 2018
For anyone that says John Wick 3 won’t be legendary.
HE 👏 BROUGHT 👏 A 👏 HORSE 👏 TO 👏 A 👏 MOTORCYCLE 👏 FIGHT pic.twitter.com/GchlLVIlsA
— Anthony Foster (@ItsAFost) August 28, 2018
Judging from this photo and the footage above alone, we can safely say that John Wick 3: Parabellum is going to be absolutely ridiculous.
The film lands in theaters on May 19, 2019. Post-movie, who knows what kind of memes Keanu will inspire?
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.