- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
The internet can’t get over Keanu Reeves as John Wick on a horse
Keanu Reeves, actor and known meme lord, is riding again with a hilarious new image that the internet just can’t get enough of. He’s got a whole new vibe going on, too. Fierce. Dangerous.
Perhaps the word we’re looking for here is simply “badass.”
Some particularly impressive video and photos emerged showing off a supposed scene from his upcoming film John Wick 3: Parabellum last month. Everyone was thrilled to see Reeves getting his fair share of action-packed scenes—and doing his own stunts—in what will undoubtedly be the movie series’ most over-the-top entry yet. Just look at this.
The footage is fire, but one photo in particular stuck out to John Wick fans: Reeves riding a horse, looking totally majestic, arm outstretched with a gun to some poor sap’s head.
JOHN WICK 3 is going to be the greatest movie of all time based on this image alone. pic.twitter.com/NuSkyGxI11— rendi (@randirahman) August 28, 2018
And even though the guy’s wearing a helmet, we know what’s going to come next for him. Because no one messes with John Wick, and if they do, John Wick takes them out. Even while he’s riding a horse on a busy street alongside a motorcycle. That’s just what he does.
That’s what he does while on a horse. With a pistol. In the middle of the city.
The picture is making the rounds online, and people are really getting into Keanu “Murder Prince” Reeves’ horseback skills. Can you blame them? It’s such a sick shot. Really makes you wonder what’s going on in that scene.
Im watching John Wick 3 million times opening weekend if this makes it into the movie pic.twitter.com/s4sHxDR88b— SICKO MODE (@WavyDowneyJr) August 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves riding a horse while shooting a guy off a motorcylce... what more can you ask for, im sold— Bo (@BrianBojangles) August 28, 2018
Turns out John Wick 3 is the episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic that I always wanted. pic.twitter.com/RYMhkb1PTl— Rus McLaughlin (@rusmclaughlin) August 28, 2018
Judging from this photo and the footage above alone, we can safely say that John Wick 3: Parabellum is going to be absolutely ridiculous.
The film lands in theaters on May 19, 2019. Post-movie, who knows what kind of memes Keanu will inspire?
Brittany Vincent has covered gaming, anime, tech, and entertainment for over a decade. When she’s not writing, she’s replaying Um Jammer Lammy or Day of the Tentacle for the hundredth time while pining for a Harvester sequel. Find her on Twitter @MolotovCupcake.