- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Wednesday 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Wednesday 12:17 PM
How is Littlefinger still alive?
Warning: This article contains spoilers for the latest Game of Thrones episode, “Eastwatch.”
Game of Thrones has a way of following a thrilling episode with one that tones it down and sets the stage for another epic hour of blood and tears. Although there wasn’t a battle scene on Sunday, last night’s episode “Eastwatch” showed Jon Snow bonding with Drogon, Cersei dropping some big news to Jaime Lannister, and a reunion of sorts between characters GoT fans never thought would cross paths.
The best memes from Game of Thrones “Eastwatch”
1) When Gilly discovered a game-changing secret, and Sam is only thinking about himself
2) When Jon Snow touches Drogon
3) When Gendry returns
4) There are a few big secrets to be told
5) When Littlefinger sets up Arya
6) Is Cersei telling the truth? Probably not.
7) When “Eastwatch” teaches us all a lesson
8) The level of anxiety felt when Jon Snow and his squad depart
For more Game of Thrones coverage, see “5 important things you missed in the preview for next week’s ‘Game of Thrones’” and “Why the Wall is more important than ever on ‘Game of Thrones’.”
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.