- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth 4 Weeks Ago
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism 4 Weeks Ago
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Kmitting social network bans all posts supporting Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
A YouTuber’s wife literally fell off a cliff–and he filmed it.
Today is another Wife Day on Twitter. In this case it's the classic "Cliff Wife."
— 17 follower guy whose pinned tweet is a reply (@boring_as_heck) May 25, 2019
Shaun McBride, who goes by Shonduras on YouTube, filmed the moment his wife Jenny McBride fell down a cliff.
Shaun later uploaded a video of Jenny recounting the moment she fell.
“I remember turning and trying to grab … grab anything because I literally thought I was gonna die,” an emotional Jenny says. “It just changes your perspective, like even the littlest things shouldn’t bother you cause you never know. Life could change in a split second.
The video includes a disclaimer about material that may “not be suitable for some audiences.”
wife fall cliff pic.twitter.com/B3ea0sLFhU
— frank (@fttxc18) May 25, 2019
Of course, the size of the cliff Jenny fell down was brought into question–with some wondering if it even constitutes as a cliff.
People were also caught up on the fact that Shaun was just there, filming the whole thing, while his wife was tumbling down the cliff.
Because when my wife falls off a cliff, the first thing that I should do is get out my iPhone camera.
— Ethan S. T. (@Ethan_S_T) May 24, 2019
Others decided to meme Shaun’s now-deleted Twitter post about the incident.
i watched my wife fall off a cliff…
you’re whole world can change in a matter of seconds. mine almost did. a good reminder to be grateful for every moment of it. the good and the bad. the happy and the sad. because you’re here. pic.twitter.com/BEO8OhXZAx
— Snolly (@snollygoster123) May 25, 2019
i watched my wife fall off a cliff…
you’re whole world can change in a matter of seconds. mine almost did. a good reminder to be grateful for every moment of it. the good and the bad. the happy and the sad. because you’re here. pic.twitter.com/IRkr6P9ZKf
— Official Enya VEVO (@nachdermas) May 25, 2019
I love my curvy wife who was pushed off a cliff by MS-13. Please gofundme me $50,000.
— sreekar (@sreekyshooter) May 25, 2019
please. my wife. she fell off a cliff. pic.twitter.com/bAhfIG7q1d
— jonny sun (@jonnysun) May 26, 2019
please be with me and my family during this trying time. My wife fell off a cliff and then exploded
— davos sealauf (@tweetlauf) May 25, 2019
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Wife fell off a cliff
— Mmm? (@Merman_Melville) May 25, 2019
shout out to the og cliff wife, pic.twitter.com/N47O77LEfY
— edit (@multiplebears) May 25, 2019
I love my Wife. I hate it when she falls off a Cliff. I love when our video about it Goes Viral, though I hate to think of what could’ve happened in a Matter of Seconds.
— Alex Press (@alexnpress) May 25, 2019
I am my own curvy wife and I’m falling off a cliff
— Brendan O'Connor (@_grendan) May 25, 2019
the only cliff wife i care about pic.twitter.com/aRY5VB5P4A
— chris moltisanti wearing a neck brace (@itwasthreezero) May 25, 2019
Welcome to the club of that good wife-based online content, cliff wife.
crying laughing alone in the car at all the different wives of online. just ruining my makeup. curvy wife, elf wife, the wife who was emailed, the wife who fell off a cliff. every day a new wife for us to guffaw about. an endless parade of wives.
— dont't put me on buzzfeed (@spindlypete) May 25, 2019
Welcome to WIFE QUEST
Choose your class:
BORAT VOICE MY
— Ginger (@gingerBFG) May 26, 2019
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.