- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets 4 Months Ago
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme 4 Months Ago
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
Antoni Porowski from ‘Queer Eye’ is the internet’s favorite third wheel
‘We are all Antoni Porowski.’
Antoni Porowski is the beloved one-fifth of Queer Eye’s fab five, a New York City restaurant owner, infamous avocado lover, and now the internet’s favorite third wheel. As Esquire reports, Porowski was seen at a hockey game this weekend awkwardly looking away as Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale made out right next to him.
The photos are amazing, and Twitter’s reaction is just as funny. Many found the scenario to be extremely relatable.
“Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood,” Twitter user KHeydt13 wrote.
Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood pic.twitter.com/J55Xb8Jkcl— kristin (@KHeydt13) March 4, 2019
Expectation: Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale.— Taylor Banks (@MsTaylorBanks) March 4, 2019
Reality: Antoni. pic.twitter.com/AbG8PxDH6f
We are all Antoni Porowski. pic.twitter.com/0zleNypnuh— Emer Kenny (@MissEmerKenny) March 4, 2019
Others wanted to rescue Porowski from the uncomfortable situation.
“Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie,” wrote one Queer Eye fan account.
Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie https://t.co/iUsUUdZnwQ— queer eye out of context (@queereyecontext) March 4, 2019
“Someone please save Antoni,” user aisghair wrote.
Someone please save Antoni pic.twitter.com/lszZiZealR— ash (@aisghair) March 4, 2019
Other Queer Eye fans just had to bring avocados into the mix. On the show, Porowski’s known for incorporating avocados in the very, well, simple recipes—like guacamole—that he teaches participants.
“antoni 100% thinking’ bout avocados,” one user wrote.
antoni 100% thinking' bout avocados pic.twitter.com/k5uKA1lrY2— lily ellora newton (@lilyellora) March 4, 2019
“Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation,” another user said.
Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation pic.twitter.com/58I8gRR23L— Sophie Hall (@SophLouiseHall) March 4, 2019
“What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this,” wrote is_Antoni_Safe, an account dedicated to the whole situation.
What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this pic.twitter.com/T7NPgxxZck— Is Antoni Safe (@is_Antoni_Safe) March 4, 2019
Davidson and Beckinsale’s romance is all the buzz because of their 20-year age gap. It also comes on the heels of Davidson’s recent public breakup with Ariana Grande. But the new hot-topic couple was no match for Porowski, who was destined to steal the show at the PDA-inflicted sports outing.
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.