- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Antoni Porowski is the beloved one-fifth of Queer Eye’s fab five, a New York City restaurant owner, infamous avocado lover, and now the internet’s favorite third wheel. As Esquire reports, Porowski was seen at a hockey game this weekend awkwardly looking away as Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale made out right next to him.
The photos are amazing, and Twitter’s reaction is just as funny. Many found the scenario to be extremely relatable.
“Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood,” Twitter user KHeydt13 wrote.
Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood pic.twitter.com/J55Xb8Jkcl— kristin (@KHeydt13) March 4, 2019
Expectation: Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale.— Taylor Banks (@MsTaylorBanks) March 4, 2019
Reality: Antoni. pic.twitter.com/AbG8PxDH6f
We are all Antoni Porowski. pic.twitter.com/0zleNypnuh— Emer Kenny (@MissEmerKenny) March 4, 2019
Others wanted to rescue Porowski from the uncomfortable situation.
“Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie,” wrote one Queer Eye fan account.
Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie https://t.co/iUsUUdZnwQ— queer eye out of context (@queereyecontext) March 4, 2019
“Someone please save Antoni,” user aisghair wrote.
Someone please save Antoni pic.twitter.com/lszZiZealR— ash (@aisghair) March 4, 2019
Other Queer Eye fans just had to bring avocados into the mix. On the show, Porowski’s known for incorporating avocados in the very, well, simple recipes—like guacamole—that he teaches participants.
“antoni 100% thinking’ bout avocados,” one user wrote.
antoni 100% thinking' bout avocados pic.twitter.com/k5uKA1lrY2— lily ellora newton (@lilyellora) March 4, 2019
“Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation,” another user said.
Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation pic.twitter.com/58I8gRR23L— Sophie Hall (@SophLouiseHall) March 4, 2019
“What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this,” wrote is_Antoni_Safe, an account dedicated to the whole situation.
What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this pic.twitter.com/T7NPgxxZck— Is Antoni Safe (@is_Antoni_Safe) March 4, 2019
Davidson and Beckinsale’s romance is all the buzz because of their 20-year age gap. It also comes on the heels of Davidson’s recent public breakup with Ariana Grande. But the new hot-topic couple was no match for Porowski, who was destined to steal the show at the PDA-inflicted sports outing.
Eilish O’Sullivan is the news wire editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.