- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ 2 Months Ago
- You probably need to hear about this meme 2 Months Ago
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen 2 Months Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
Antoni Porowski from ‘Queer Eye’ is the internet’s favorite third wheel
‘We are all Antoni Porowski.’
Antoni Porowski is the beloved one-fifth of Queer Eye’s fab five, a New York City restaurant owner, infamous avocado lover, and now the internet’s favorite third wheel. As Esquire reports, Porowski was seen at a hockey game this weekend awkwardly looking away as Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale made out right next to him.
The photos are amazing, and Twitter’s reaction is just as funny. Many found the scenario to be extremely relatable.
“Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood,” Twitter user KHeydt13 wrote.
Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood pic.twitter.com/J55Xb8Jkcl
— kristin (@KHeydt13) March 4, 2019
Expectation: Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale.
Reality: Antoni. pic.twitter.com/AbG8PxDH6f
— Taylor Banks (@MsTaylorBanks) March 4, 2019
We are all Antoni Porowski. pic.twitter.com/0zleNypnuh
— Emer Kenny (@MissEmerKenny) March 4, 2019
Others wanted to rescue Porowski from the uncomfortable situation.
“Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie,” wrote one Queer Eye fan account.
Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie https://t.co/iUsUUdZnwQ
— queer eye out of context (@queereyecontext) March 4, 2019
“Someone please save Antoni,” user aisghair wrote.
Someone please save Antoni pic.twitter.com/lszZiZealR
— ash (@aisghair) March 4, 2019
Other Queer Eye fans just had to bring avocados into the mix. On the show, Porowski’s known for incorporating avocados in the very, well, simple recipes—like guacamole—that he teaches participants.
“antoni 100% thinking’ bout avocados,” one user wrote.
antoni 100% thinking' bout avocados pic.twitter.com/k5uKA1lrY2
— lily ellora newton (@lilyellora) March 4, 2019
“Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation,” another user said.
Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation pic.twitter.com/58I8gRR23L
— Sophie Hall (@SophLouiseHall) March 4, 2019
“What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this,” wrote is_Antoni_Safe, an account dedicated to the whole situation.
What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this pic.twitter.com/T7NPgxxZck
— Is Antoni Safe (@is_Antoni_Safe) March 4, 2019
Davidson and Beckinsale’s romance is all the buzz because of their 20-year age gap. It also comes on the heels of Davidson’s recent public breakup with Ariana Grande. But the new hot-topic couple was no match for Porowski, who was destined to steal the show at the PDA-inflicted sports outing.
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.