- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Antoni Porowski is the beloved one-fifth of Queer Eye’s fab five, a New York City restaurant owner, infamous avocado lover, and now the internet’s favorite third wheel. As Esquire reports, Porowski was seen at a hockey game this weekend awkwardly looking away as Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale made out right next to him.
The photos are amazing, and Twitter’s reaction is just as funny. Many found the scenario to be extremely relatable.
“Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood,” Twitter user KHeydt13 wrote.
Antoni being highly uncomfortable by Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale is a legitimate mood pic.twitter.com/J55Xb8Jkcl— kristin (@KHeydt13) March 4, 2019
Expectation: Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale.— Taylor Banks (@MsTaylorBanks) March 4, 2019
Reality: Antoni. pic.twitter.com/AbG8PxDH6f
We are all Antoni Porowski. pic.twitter.com/0zleNypnuh— Emer Kenny (@MissEmerKenny) March 4, 2019
Others wanted to rescue Porowski from the uncomfortable situation.
“Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie,” wrote one Queer Eye fan account.
Antoni don’t worry we will get you out of there sweetie https://t.co/iUsUUdZnwQ— queer eye out of context (@queereyecontext) March 4, 2019
“Someone please save Antoni,” user aisghair wrote.
Someone please save Antoni pic.twitter.com/lszZiZealR— ash (@aisghair) March 4, 2019
Other Queer Eye fans just had to bring avocados into the mix. On the show, Porowski’s known for incorporating avocados in the very, well, simple recipes—like guacamole—that he teaches participants.
“antoni 100% thinking’ bout avocados,” one user wrote.
antoni 100% thinking' bout avocados pic.twitter.com/k5uKA1lrY2— lily ellora newton (@lilyellora) March 4, 2019
“Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation,” another user said.
Antoni wondering if making homemade guacamole can help him get out of this situation pic.twitter.com/58I8gRR23L— Sophie Hall (@SophLouiseHall) March 4, 2019
“What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this,” wrote is_Antoni_Safe, an account dedicated to the whole situation.
What in the avocado loving hell did I do to deserve this pic.twitter.com/T7NPgxxZck— Is Antoni Safe (@is_Antoni_Safe) March 4, 2019
Davidson and Beckinsale’s romance is all the buzz because of their 20-year age gap. It also comes on the heels of Davidson’s recent public breakup with Ariana Grande. But the new hot-topic couple was no match for Porowski, who was destined to steal the show at the PDA-inflicted sports outing.
Eilish O'Sullivan is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and government at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Austin Chronicle and the Daily Texan.