- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ 6 Months Ago
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free 6 Months Ago
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ 6 Months Ago
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery 6 Months Ago
- Does ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have a post-credits scene? Today 6:00 AM
- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable Today 5:00 AM
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
Not everyone is mourning the breakup.
Like the brightest star, the union of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson burned out way too quickly. Although it can be argued that many saw it coming when their whirlwind summer romance quickly turned into an even more whirlwind engagement, it was said that the accidental overdose death of Grande’s ex-boyfriend Mac Miller accelerated the breakup.
While the two crazy kids may eventually work things out, one thing is for sure: the upcoming nuptials are absolutely and without a doubt canceled. Grande has returned the $93,000 engagement ring and everything, which is a good thing because you’d have to imagine Pete could probably use the cash right about now.
But we’ll always have the rose-colored PDA-filled memories. Such as this tweet that didn’t hold up so well, from a former classmate of Davidson’s, Mike Bergamini, who expressed his incredulity that some kid he knew from Staten Island was engaged to one of the biggest pop stars in the world.
— Mike Bergamini (@mikeloveshayley) June 12, 2018
On Sunday, after the sad news broke, Bergamini added an addendum by retweet. And being that the tweet has been retweeted nearly 20,000 times and “liked” 125,000, you have to think it kind of summed up everyone’s feelings about the end of the relationship.
— Mike Bergamini (@mikeloveshayley) October 15, 2018
Right there with ya, guy. Right there with ya.
So much for big dick energy. Meanwhile, you’ve got to imagine Cazzie David is out there, somewhere, quietly and contentedly sipping some tea.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.