- ‘The Mandalorian’ comes to a crossroads in Chapter 3 4 Years Ago
- Apple TV’s ‘Servant’ will make you scared of reborn dolls 4 Years Ago
- Lindsey Graham roasted for turning his back on a veteran 4 Years Ago
- Scooter Braun asks Taylor Swift for ‘resolution’ after allegedly getting death threats 4 Years Ago
- ‘Frozen 2’ plays it safe and lacks the magic of the original Today 12:19 PM
- Graphic video shows police pinning man face-down in subway station Today 12:18 PM
- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s Today 11:52 AM
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter Today 11:16 AM
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ Today 11:04 AM
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
There are lots of moments in history that our nation should be proud of. For example:
The signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.
Barack Obama‘s election as this county’s first black president.
But no other moment in American history is as important as this one.
That’s right. It’s the 8-year anniversary of a not-so famous Bruno Mars fangirling over an already famous Pete Wentz.
It feels like it was just yesterday when we all first witnessed this iconic snapshot. It’s crazy to think that there was a time when Pete Wentz was more famous than Bruno Mars. I mean, Pete is still pretty famous, but Bruno performed at the Super Bowl with Beyoncé, which means that he’s now in a different echelon entirely.
Things were different in 2008. Bush was still president.
The housing bubble was collapsing.
But most importantly, a pre-fame Bruno Mars wasn’t afraid to show his thirst for Pete Wentz. So happy 8-year anniversary of Bruno Mars stanning for Pete Wentz in a candid photo. We thank you for reminding us to never hold back about our celebrity crushes.