- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to add people to Google Home 3 Years Ago
- How to play Fortnite on Mac 3 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
Tony Stark will make you feel weird about the Eiffel Tower after watching this clip
While on-hand for the French premiere of Captain America: Civil War, Robert Downey, Jr., took a nighttime stroll to the Eiffel Tower where he had an inner monologue in-character as Tony Stark. Sure, things aren’t going great with the Avengers, but for some reason he goes to the Iron Lady to seek comfort (instead of a human like Pepper Potts) and a light show.
Is the Eiffel Tower into it? As impressive as it is—as well as suggestive—we should probably also ask why Tony is trying to anthropomorphize an iconic symbol. It’s been a rough day.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.