- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme 3 Years Ago
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
Tony Stark will make you feel weird about the Eiffel Tower after watching this clip
While on-hand for the French premiere of Captain America: Civil War, Robert Downey, Jr., took a nighttime stroll to the Eiffel Tower where he had an inner monologue in-character as Tony Stark. Sure, things aren’t going great with the Avengers, but for some reason he goes to the Iron Lady to seek comfort (instead of a human like Pepper Potts) and a light show.
Is the Eiffel Tower into it? As impressive as it is—as well as suggestive—we should probably also ask why Tony is trying to anthropomorphize an iconic symbol. It’s been a rough day.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.