- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
The third trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 dropped Wednesday, teasing Rockstar Games’ upcoming Wild West sequel to the best-selling Red Dead Redemption. Check it out in all its cowboy-boot-shaking glory below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 releases Oct. 28, 2018, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Rockstar has yet to confirm if a PC version is in the works, but don’t hold your breath, as the company has historically released PC versions of its games months after their console releases. In the case of the first Red Dead Redemption, it never came to PC.
If you missed the story trailer that released back in September of 2017, check it out below.
You’ll play as Arthur Morgan, a member of Dutch’s gang, the group that Red Dead Redemption protagonist John Marston was a former member of and was compelled by the government to track down. Everything we’ve seen thus far implies a heavy focus on the gang’s heyday, also implying that Rockstar will have a heavy focus on online multiplayer gameplay, just like Grand Theft Auto Online. Multiplayer modes include Money Grab, pitting two teams to nab a stash of gold in the middle of a map and return it to their base. Revive and Survive forces teammates to revive one another in a longer deathmatch. A battle royale mode will also be available—because those are all the rage these days.
- The most hilarious Overwatch memes
- 15 facts you didn’t know about Mario Kart
- 10 NES Classic Edition facts you probably don’t know
- Is PlayStation Now really worth it?
Make sure to check back for all our Red Dead Redemption 2 content, including an upcoming trailer rundown.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.