- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Today 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Today 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Today 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
The third trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 dropped Wednesday, teasing Rockstar Games’ upcoming Wild West sequel to the best-selling Red Dead Redemption. Check it out in all its cowboy-boot-shaking glory below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 releases Oct. 28, 2018, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Rockstar has yet to confirm if a PC version is in the works, but don’t hold your breath, as the company has historically released PC versions of its games months after their console releases. In the case of the first Red Dead Redemption, it never came to PC.
If you missed the story trailer that released back in September of 2017, check it out below.
You’ll play as Arthur Morgan, a member of Dutch’s gang, the group that Red Dead Redemption protagonist John Marston was a former member of and was compelled by the government to track down. Everything we’ve seen thus far implies a heavy focus on the gang’s heyday, also implying that Rockstar will have a heavy focus on online multiplayer gameplay, just like Grand Theft Auto Online. Multiplayer modes include Money Grab, pitting two teams to nab a stash of gold in the middle of a map and return it to their base. Revive and Survive forces teammates to revive one another in a longer deathmatch. A battle royale mode will also be available—because those are all the rage these days.
- The most hilarious Overwatch memes
- 15 facts you didn’t know about Mario Kart
- 10 NES Classic Edition facts you probably don’t know
- Is PlayStation Now really worth it?
Make sure to check back for all our Red Dead Redemption 2 content, including an upcoming trailer rundown.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.