- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 9 Months Ago
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads 9 Months Ago
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
The Predator is back, and this time he’s gotten a major upgrade.
Although glimpses of the Predator are brief in the first teaser trailer for the newest iteration of the Predator from Shane Black (Iron Man 3), he’s much different than when we last saw him. For one, he arrives on a collision course toward Earth after a young boy (Jacob Tremblay) appears to activate a device that sends his ship crashing. And he now has the ability to merge with DNA from other species he encounters, making him even more of a threat for the military forces tasked (and unequipped) with taking him out.
The Predator will arrive in theaters Sept. 12.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.