- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Friday 10:21 AM
It feels like fans were head-over-heels for Overwatch even before the game came out in 2016. Early promotions gave the game a memorable overview, soon followed by introductions to individual characters. This is normal for a big-budget video game these days. What’s far less common is how quickly fans started cranking out dank Overwatch memes.
Something about this first-person shooter struck a chord with gamers from the get-go. Was it the colorful graphics? The charismatic heroes? Blizzard’s hard-earned reputation for releasing top-notch games? Probably all of those reasons and more. Even as Overwatch approaches its two-year anniversary, it remains among the top fandoms on Tumblr and elsewhere. Fans to churn out hilarious memes each and every day. Here are some of our favorites.
The best Overwatch memes on the internet
1) I thought they looked familiar…
2) You can feel the disappointment
3) When your teammates aren’t interested in a well-balanced strategy
- 7 Overwatch facts you probably don’t know
- The 20 most interesting facts about Tetris
- Ranking the best games on the original NES
- Everything we know about ‘The Punisher’ season 2
4) That time Overwatch artists made a girl’s dream come true
5) Why you make us cry?
Why you make us cry?— Mark Pygas (@MarkPygas) August 23, 2017
What do you think Mei's gun is filled with? pic.twitter.com/HIhyvjWcMs— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) August 23, 2017
6) When Google gets it wrong
7) When it seems like the whole world is out to get you
8) When loot boxes let you down
9) No one understands
10) Sometimes you have to draw your teammates a diagram
11) Convincing yourself that it’s just a game
- ‘Rick and Morty’ quotes that’ll blow your mind and crush your soul
- Everything we know about ‘Rick and Morty’ season 4
- 15 facts you didn’t know about Mario Kart
- 10 NES Classic Edition facts you probably don’t know
12) Some people are just plain evil
13) Sometimes you just want to throw in the towel
14) But seriously, what is Hanzo doing?
15) Uh, can we get a healer? Please?
16) Did you think we were gonna get out of here without a Strek reference?
17) Who’s the real monster here?
18) It’s nice to feel wanted
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.